A white spider on a white wall?

Archives for 2007
soaringvictoriously

A white spider on a white wall?

Post by soaringvictoriously »

Hi all, I am just wondering what this could mean? Don't remember much else of the dream except looking at this very large (palm of the hand size) white spider on a white wall. the color tone was the same almost as though the spider might be camoflaged?
Thanks for your consideration. Lori
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Lori,
Spiders are often symbolic of the occult. In this case it may be white magic, wicca, ect. The one practicing white magic claims it is for the good of the people and not intended to harm anyone.

Hope this helps.

Bless ya,
Joy
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

The fact that it was camouflaged might indicate deception.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
soaringvictoriously

Thank you both Joy and Discerning. :D Don't know why i would dream about occult stuff? It was a fat spider, big body type with thick legs and I know I was thinking it was really cool, it almost had a peaceful snowy look to the whole thing but I am not sure about the whole thing. Bless you both, love, lori
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Lori,
The Lord could be giving you a warning about the "white spider" on the "white wall" it looks good but isn't.

The thought that it was peaceful and snowy is an indication that it was indeed trying to be camoflaged (sp?).

Bless you,
Joy
soaringvictoriously

Thank you Joy,
I wondered and wondered what this could mean if it is a warning and it probably is a warning. I just dont know what the warning is about, i seem to have so much going on i cant even think straight at times. I need to have the Lord reveal it exactly I guess.
Thanks and love, Lori