Short clip

Archives for 2007
Krista
Diamond Member

Short clip

Post by Krista »

I've been sleeping very very weirdly, and very badly lately. I had alot of little clippings but this one struck my mind as being something rather intresting.

I was dreaming of a large house, it belonged to a woman I think some kind of far off relative, or something like that. It was a beautiful sunshiney day, and this woman had a swimming pool. I was in the swimming pool with a few other people. It was an underground pool and there seemed to be alot of green stuff around the pool.

We were like at an end section, and the green stuff around the pool actually hit the fact it was quite long. The water wasn't deep at all. I remember enjoying JUST being outside, and just sucking up the sun (I live in Sweden where the sun goes down at 2-3, and it's winter now!) I was just so enjoying being outside.

I got out of the pool, and saw it was longer, and to my absolute joy I saw a diving board. I went to jump on the diving board but saw that it wasn't quite connected. And so I sat down trying to ponder how to reconnect the diving board so I could dive into the pool.

It seemed to take quite alot of work, and simply wasn't getting there, so I gave up and got into the pool. I figured out the diving board was only for show, it had never been used before, and it was a good thing too, because while I had thought I was in the shallow end, and that the diving board signified it would get deeper, it was in fact just as shallow.

I was disapointed, and wanted to do something else and just be outside. So I decided to vacume this womans pool. I pool vacume needs water, in order to suck water and dirt directly into the filter. You then clean out the filter.

But an annoying thing happend. It was so dry, and so shiney, the water started to dry, and evaperate. I was having a difficult time sucking up the grime that was all around this pool, leaves and stuff were piled up around the pool.

I started to feel stressed about not doing a good job for this woman. Someone tried to help fix the vacume for me, and while they did this, I started to rake around the pool. As soon as someone gave me the vacume back, more water had disapeared from the pool.

It was kind of frustrating. Any thoughts?