Fake Batmans Vs Authentic Ones

Archives for 2007
chica4christ
Gold Member

Fake Batmans Vs Authentic Ones

Post by chica4christ »

I dreamed that I was like on top of a mountain or I could oversee what was going on in the sky on top. I dreamed that it was a night of "BATMAN." Everyone wanted to be batman, but I didn't. Eventually there were batman wanna be's flying around in the sky, but I could tell which one's were real and which ones were fake.

I have no idea if this dream is of any spiritual significance, but I thought I would post it. :?: :?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Chica,
Prayerfully consider: The dream may indicate that the Holy Spirit is going to grant you the gift of discernment, the ability to see into the spirit and know good from evil.

Please discard if this doesn' t witness to you.

Bless you,
Joy
chica4christ
Gold Member

Post by chica4christ »

Praise the Lord Joy2dream, my spirit totally gave witness to this and I do believe the Lord is going to do this work of discernment in my life. I have had some experiences over the summer where my spirit did not click with certain individuals and later on I found out I was correct.

Blessings upon you,
Steph
talitha

Post by talitha »

I got to go to Sunday School this morning - I don't usually - and one of our elders taught on the spiritual gift of discernment - he said it was a low-profile sort of gift, not one that many seminars or books are done on...... wow, he's right - and would that it were not so - Father release your wisdom on the exercising and proper handling of this gift in Your Body!! amen amen amen.....

interesting to think about things to do with Batman (in my generation it's the TV show I think of).....

First thing I thought about was that the city commissioner had a direct line to Batman - leadership needs to know when to call in the person with this gift! What if every pastor had a Bat-Phone, so to speak?

he lives in a cave and is an iconoclast - look that word up - interesting.... as an outsider high on a wall overlooking the city, he is in position to see what is amiss.....

His tool belt has many gadgets - ways for him to get out of tight situations - God always provides a way of escape.....

His identity is a secret to almost everyone. He does not advertise or promote himself...... Reminds me also of something I heard in passing on TV today - "Geeks don't aren't interested in power....." they just want to find the latest technology and how to stay at home and up late..... something like that...... basically they just want to use their gift. Batman is like that - so are people who exercise a spiritual gift of discernment - we hope!

blessings
tal