Intruder at Zion..

Archives for 2010
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Intruder at Zion..

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am on my way to a church in Cleveland. Its in a not so great neighborhood and is mostly a black church. The Church is called Zion.

I go in. I am seeing some people I know..a friend named Linda, a friend named Faythe and others I know but can't recall who they are now. The service seems to be beautiful..people worshipping in spirit and in truth. I feel a good sense in this church..

Faythe approaches me..I ask her if she likes this church..Faythe is also a black woman so I felt she would really feel comfortable here. But she said she still didn't feel like this was her home...although she does enjoy it here. I remember being puzzled..wondering what it was lacking...? Hmmm...

Some of the people embraced me and welcomed me..one being the pastor whom was a black woman. They were all very nice.

Then we are leaving. As we exit the building I remember walking to the parking lot and looking at the church from the outside. I said to my friends, "Wow, this church is built on the lake! I have never seen anything like that"...I secretly wondered how they had the money to purchase such a beautiful parcel of land to build that on..it had to cost a small fortune..!

I was walking in the other direction so I could look at the grounds some more and then I turned to go back with my friends toward our car. I felt a bad feeling and turned to look behind me ..I could see that the neighborhood that the church was in was really bad...there were a lot of black people out on the streets and drug deals going on etc..I seen one black man picking up his pace coming toward us..the other ladies seen it as well and took off running..I started to run as well but I couldn't keep up with them..they wouldn't wait for me either..I yelled to them but they wouldn't come back and personally I couldn't blame them..they were trying to save themselves.

The man got a hold of me. He asked me where my car was...He had a gun...He began to fire the gun when I wouldn't tell him but the gun was firing blanks. I was screaming "RAPE!" Hoping someone would respond as I knew he was also going to rape me. I knew though at any moment there might be a bullet in the gun...he pointed it at my head and fired and again it was a blank..but I still knew that eventually there might be a bullet...so I showed him my car.

He made me get in the car...In my hand I had a wad of money....He wanted the money I had.. I knew that if I had the money and he wanted it that I might be able to get him out of the car if I promised him the money...I began to tell him if he would get out I would give him the money...he screamed at me to give it to him and began to get rough with me..he started the car up and all of a sudden a police office pulled up behind him.

He pulled the car over reluctantly...The officer that came to the window was a white female. She came to the window and said to him, can I have your license? And what are you doing here? He turned to me and whispered, "If you breathe one word I will kill you and her". I was afraid...but figured my only chance was to try to motion to her for help.
I looked at her in the window and tried to gesture to her that I needed help....I knew his gun was shooting blanks but I didn't know for how long and I also didn't know if he could out power her with her being a female...?

I woke up.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Hi friend,
I see the issue of marriage as a strong element in this dream.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Cleveland is a play on words. A man leaves to cleave.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."