credit card statement

Archives for 2010
Victorious
Gold Member

credit card statement

Post by Victorious »

Was in my bedroom looking up something online - seems to have something to do with someone in leadership and their financial record? (that part is vague)
Had to search by zip code. Was surprised to see my husband’s credit card history come up, right there on a public website. It was very detailed - listed every single item that was bought, when, where, amount.
I noticed there were several times in a row it listed “Coke” & the name of a convenience store, and the $1.68 it cost each time.
Was a little upset because our credit cards were supposed to be for emergencies & necessities when he was losing his business & not bringing home any money for a long time (IRL). But here I was seeing that they weren’t necessarily used as planned. A few of my transactions were on there as well - things like books & stuff for our children, so I was guilty, too.
IRL we have not been able to get back on track financially since he lost his business 3 years ago, so the credit cards are in collections. :cry:
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

1 Corinthians 4:2 (New International Version)

2Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.

My thoughts were actually about being faithful in the small things and He will give you larger things. I have been studying David and Goliath. It is interesting that David never considered Goliath's size but God's power. Goliath was only a man who dared defy God. When we focus on God we succeed and our Giants become nothing.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I love how your name is Victorious. You truly are despite the circumstances you find yourself in because you serve a Victorious God.