President

Archives for 2010
Beautiful
Gold Member

President

Post by Beautiful »

Dream I am in an office working for the President, Obama. He is trying to give me some type of instruction, I am asking questions, he is in a hurry and frustrated by my questions. We are referring back to a letter of some sort that I am preparing for him. There are others in this office as well, it is an open office area. I was awoken and unable to finish the dream.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

When a man is frustrated with someone else' questions it is not a good sign. Even if he is the president. It often means a lack of patience and/or integrity.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting how often we always put that on the other foot calling it lack of patience. It might also be that too many questions and not enough understanding and not enough doing is taking place so the boss is getting a bit impatient. Almost amounts to the same thing, just depends on which direction your looking at it. My question to the dreamer is what is going on at your place of employment and how are you interacting with your earthly boss?

in Christ,
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Absolutely. I was looking at it from one perspective and not the other. Thanks for correcting me.
Beautiful
Gold Member

President

Post by Beautiful »

I am not working. I have been out of work for a while and need work, direction, open door. I am the one who is frustrated.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Praying for you to find employment. So who do you think Obama in the dream represents?

in Christ,