Blockage

Archives for 2010
wantingmore
Platinum Member

Blockage

Post by wantingmore »

Last night I had a dream that has stuck with me all day, a sure indication to me that this is from God. I was living in a big house that I have dreamed about before. It was very familiar to me. The living room/rec room was sunken by 3 or 4 steps. Some friends and I were outside in a grassy area and noticed a homeless woman. We went over to her to help. She was all huddled up on the bank of a sunken pathway with trees etc. Kind of untidy looking. We thought that she was in labour and took her home to look after her. My parents and whole family helped get her food etc. all of a sudden she was a man with long hair and, of course, not pregnant. He was talking to us telling us his history and testimony but once he got to a certain part he couldn't continue. It was as if he wanted to but something was blocking him. Not sure what the blockage was. And then I woke up. I have the feeling that this dream is important and would really appreciate any input. Thanks and be blessed.
Isaiah 50:4
The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Yes...a very interesting dream. I am praying that revelation erupts from the deep...I would recommend praying as you are no doubt that the blockage is removed...there is fresh water to flow!

I am sensing a correlation with the sunken living room and the sunken pathway and wondering if this dream is something about living and fellowshiping at a deeper level...where revelation emerges through embrace and acceptance (of ourselves, of others and of course of God).

I wonder if the blockage may have to do with something which has been silenced (in you or in some situation you face) or lain unspoken about which needs to be brought to the surface at this time to enable authentic witness.

Just what strikes me...toss the irrelevant.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3