My car died

Archives for 2010
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

My car died

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I was driving and pretty close to my home (well, home I grew up in and lived in til early 30s even) and then my car just died. Turned the key and nothing.... just "died." Dont think I ran out of gas, either.

I thought to call Triple A but not sure I did. It either was or started, raining.

I thought to just walk home as it was less than a mile's walk or so.

Scene change and i was in an elevator with my (deceased) brother. We were in a school and headed up.

On one floor, my former 4th grade teacher (evil person) was there and saw the both of us and in the dream, I felt glad and even proud, that she saw me and my brother (I think we were grown-ups as we are now and definitely not children).

Another floor and my old Art teacher, who was never too kind to me, also appeared in the elevator (coming on I think). I again felt the same way.

Got off at some floor and cant recall if my brother was with me anymore.

I went into a classroom and was dressed and made-up nicely, but in the dream, i was sick (cold or flu-like symptoms).

Former classmates IRL were in the classroom.... this reminded me of Facebook and how I have seen and reconnected with many (20 years later). (Years ago, I had my name destroyed).

One girl wanted me to sit near her and she is one I have talked to about God IRL but I said i was sick (which I was and opted to sit in the last row and so noone was behind me as I felt self-conscious for some reason though IRL, i like sitting in last rows for the same reason).

I have some thoughts...... and took being sick in the dream to mean my spiritual condition/state..... not doing well, very very down.

Pls say a prayer for me if u can and read this?

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Anyone??
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I sincerely feel that forgiveness is needed toward those two teachers and perhaps others.

2 Cor2:10If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, 11in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

I have long since forgiven both, especially the one as she caused me absolutely tremendous harm (God showed me some years ago that she was a witch, and put a curse on me!!).

But I mean, ok, can forgive again.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Wow, witches are unfamiliar territory for me. I do believe you can place curses on others though. We've experienced it. However, I'd like to know if you have evidence that she is a witch. I say this because if I would call someone a witch that would place a curse on her. Just some thoughts passing through my mind. Please don't mind me.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

There are a lot of people here who have a lot more knowledge about curses and such than I do, but when I read your post this verse came to mind:
Proverbs 26:2
Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying,
So a curse without cause does not alight.

A couple of years ago we had a terrible time with vermin in our house. We kept getting more mice and even had a packrat in the walls! Now that will drive you nuts! The sound of him running around and crunching on the timbers would wake us up at night. We finally had to call an exterminator. He gave us some superduper traps that did the job in a few days. When he did an inspection of the property he said, "Here's your problem!"

Now I had cleaned up everything in the house and put all the food into sealed plastic bins in the pantry and storage room, but we still kept getting more mice --and their offspring. But the exterminator guy pointed out a big bag of spilled grass seed out in the garden shed near the back door. He said they were feeding there then slipping into the house for shelter. Did you know a mouse only needs a gap as big as its nose to slip into your house?

I think the Lord was teaching me a bit about deliverance here. Yep, them pesky things had to be caught and tossed out, but they wouldn't keep coming in if they didn't have something to live on. The scripture verse says we don't need to be afraid of witches and other curse-throwers if there is nothing in our lives for curses to land on. In other words, if we don't give them ground, that is, if we confess our sins and keep short accounts with the Lord, and don't have a sin mess hidden somewhere -hey, no worry. We don't have to live in fear.

But, like I said, others may want to contribute their knowledge here.
...that I might know Him...
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Well, its a bit of a story but very short version: During a great experience with Jesus in the Spirit in 2004, He showed me that this particular teacher was a witch and had put a curse on me (when I was 9 and in her 4th grade class). It was now a little more than 20 years later, when God revealed this to me. I had an illness, also for 20 years..... was healed that day.

Fast forward to Summer of '08. I "just happened" to run into this woman, this old teacher of mine I had not been in the same room with in now-at-the-time 25 years. I saw her at a doctor's office and prayed silently for her the entire time. I felt God move on me to NOT speak to her at all, so I did not. Later, as I was driving home, I prayed again about her and seeing her in person (talk about wow!), and I saw a broken mirror, and her grimacing in anger and shaking her hands. God was showing/confirming to me the curse was BROKEN and I really had the impression He wanted her to know it and know it "in her face" kind of thiing. That I was still alive and looked terrific (at the time anyway, weight gain... ug). I honestly, truly sensed that.

I dont say she has "re-cursed" me. That is not what I got from the dream (and I sure hope not because it was truly, deeply evil and I suffered absolutely beyond belief.... total life destroyed).

I saw her on an elevator in the dream as I was going up floors and I was with my brother, who died tragically in 2005. I had a sense of feeling proud and glad that this teacher saw us, no fear at all. She just stared at us in the dream.

I dont know a ton about curses either, just that they are indeed VERY real, exist and can be very, very powerful (ppl are killed by them; God spared me).
spiritledd
Diamond Member

curses

Post by spiritledd »

If there is sin in the camp of course this means we are open to cursing. But Numbers 23:1-29 is the story of Balaam trying to curse Israel. This is a picture of what is “blessed of God cannot be cursed”. But i personally believe if you are in unbelief of this truth, it opens up the door for a curse from the spirit of religion. When we live in Christ Jesus… He is our shield. Nothing can touch us…not even the so called "anointed" negative speech of our brethren. There are those in the body teaching this false doctrine…it is untrue. Our tongues of “life and death” can't overrule God sovereign will. God's is in control not people.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Quoted--"But i personally believe if you are in unbelief of this truth, it opens up the door for a curse from the spirit of religion. When we live in Christ Jesus… He is our shield. Nothing can touch us…not even the so called "anointed" negative speech of our brethren."

That is awesome revelation Spiritled. Writing this one down for later use. Cause I've encountered lots of Christian people who believe they have been cursed and have wondered about this cursed issue as well and not knowing how to take it all in light of knowing the verse Charys has shared.

Well said Spiritled! TYVM!
Peggy
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

All I know is, God showed me this teacher put a curse on me, and I was just 9 years old at the time she did it.

It was both revealed to me, and broken, when I was 30 years old.

Maybe I should repost some of this to start a new thread in the "Sharing His Fruit" forum? I still want more interp/insight for my dream :)

MW
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Your dream: Your personal ministry/career (vehicle) is stalled and not going anywhere. You are close to home (safety, your roots where you started from) but it's going to take effort to return there (your walk one step at a time). It is while walking through the rain (blessing, but not always comfortable) you are taken on a detour and shown your past. After remembering feelings of rejection by authority figures (teachers) you are aware of being unwell. Since you sit at the back I wonder if this illness is unhealthy shame. Shame makes you isolate yourself from friends who want to re-connect and keeps you from talking to them about God.

I think the Lord just diagnosed why you are not doing well and feeling very very down. Perhaps it is time to park the car for a while and seek deep inner healing?

The definition of shame is not " I did something wrong," but rather, "I am something wrong." This is a lie, sweetie. Lie, lie, lie!

Now you need to retrace your steps and find out why you bought this lie. A stronghold is a lie from the enemy that we have believed and is protected with thick walls and layers of defences. But --good news-- the weapons of our warfare are mighty for the pulling down of strongholds! The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 Cor 10:4&5)

--for your discernment, of course--
...that I might know Him...
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Charys: When did u become a Mod? Congratulations!!!!!! :)
Certainly deserving.

(Mods: Hey can I be one?? I have a lot of time right now and think I'd be good at it. Also would give me something to keep me going? Only half-'kidding').

Charys: THANK YOU! I think u are on the money here. I had ideas and sensings.... this confirmed and added to those.

I do feel ashamed. Shame comes on me a lot, and i havent done my part i guess, to fend it off. Also, gained quite a bit of weight ina short time, adding to that ugly SHAME (from a size 6 and 130 and fit to 185 and size 18 and NOT fit... and on constant food binges).

The one teacher (not the one who cursed me) was my Art teacher. She never liked me and was never kind to me. Ironically, I am very creative and good at Art. I feel God is untapping the well for myself and all those whose gifts were never encouraged and/or shut-down btw.

As for the deep inner healing part though... i have sought this for some time now, per HIs leading! And feel ive hardly noticed any results in the natural! I mean HARDCORE inner healing that many would be too afraid to pursue; I did it. I am relentless in my pursuits, too. I dont give up. So I dont get why Im still so utterly miserable and even pray at times of recent, for God to put me out of my misery.

Thanks again, Charys! My sweet, wonderful friend, and to all....

MW
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Praise Jesus!

Post by spiritledd »

Holy Spirit sure bears witness to the curse you spoke of. And that you were healed in the name of Jesus too :) Praise God! What an awesome testimony! Praise Jesus!

One more thing about curses is that a curse can visit to 3rd and 4th generations. But like what happened to you... it must be revealed to broken.