Sweet dream

Archives for 2007
Krista
Diamond Member

Sweet dream

Post by Krista »

Theres I boy i've chatted with for about a year, I was a person who encuraged him to go deeper in his life because he was a bit of a shallow person. Through the encuragement, he ended up with a really lovely girlfriend.

He was going to ask her to marry him, and she was pregnant, and she was feeling bugged by the fact we chatted. And so I took him off of my friends list. A few months later he got a new account and msged me, she had broken up with him.

He never said it, but I knew he was kinda hoping we would get together. Last night I finally got straight with him about my oppinions on how he left off with his ex girlfriend, and the dangers of leaving his son in the hands of a possible future step dad, whoever that might be. I encuraged him to be reconciled with his ex. And he agreed with me how he left it off with her was bad, and out of his own pride.

Last night I had the most lovely dream. I went to Germany to go on a "fun date" with him. He had promised me that one day we would go on an entirely fun date as friends. We went out to eat, but I saw him distracted. The feeling of being around him was verrry special and intense.

I had a real love for him that I've never felt before, but I don't think it went beyond very tender friendship. I saw him distracted, and told him that he needed to stop sulking and get back together with his ex, of whom he loved.

He was so excited about the idea, that right away he left me in the parking lot to go make things right with her. I felt content, and pleased. A bit worried on how to find my way back to my hotel though. I suddenly had a girl-friend with me, and we decided the hotel wasnt important, our tickets were for two days in germany, and we might as well see everything we want there!

We went off down the road. Suddenly I was talking to his Father, and his father was a strict man, very strong presence. He wasn't overly happy that I encuraged him to get back together with this woman. But I felt sure that it was the best thing because of the baby.

He then yelled at his son that he should not leave me cold since I'd come to Germany to spend time with him. On my road out, I heard that he was seeking after me (the son) and I went back to his city, to say goodbye. The most intense, loving feeling you can imagin washed over me, as I told him goodbye, and he had an incredible safe presence. I could feel care oozing out of him.

I told him I was glad he was going after his ex, and I told him I hoped he would be happy, and that I cared a great deal for him. After a tender goodbye, we parted ways, and I woke up.

Was this only a relfection of what actually happend?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Krista,

Do you think that perhaps the Holy Spirit is confirming that you did the right thing in real life?

Blessings,
Joy
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

lol,
I JUST got off the phone with my aunt, and she just said the same thing. Maybe it's confirmation that you are indeed right. Thanks! *hugs*