starry-eyed vision...2008 prophecy?

Archives for 2008
discerning
Site Admin

starry-eyed vision...2008 prophecy?

Post by discerning »

You be the judge...

With 2007 coming to a close, I spent Saturday evening seeking the Lord for direction in the new year. More specifically, I asked Papa His plans for this ministry, my family and me, personally. He answered with a vision...

I found myself moving rapidly through the heavenlies. I sensed I was moving at the speed of Light. It was as if I was moving deeper and deeper into outer space, beyond the confines of the natural and into the miraculous.

The sky (for lack of a better term) was an ethereal midnight blue which must be experienced to be fully understood, My inept attempts to describe it leave much to be desired and do not do it justice. The sky was literally alive with stars, too many to count, their brilliance unmatched by any words in my vocabulary.

As I moved deeper and deeper, at an accelerated rate, I was concious of constellations passing by in my peripheral vision. Or rather, I (whomever 'I' represent) was moving at such a rate of speed, that these constellations were just a glimpse caught out of the corner of my eye.

Most intriguing was that the individual stars, which constituted the constellations were connected by streaks of Light. Just imagine 'connect-the-dots' and you'll get an accurate visual.

Now the thing is, that the vision ceased, as it were, as I continued to move deeper and deeper into the heavenilies at the speed of Light....

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (Eph 3:20)

blessings,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I couldn't even begin to imagine all of what the Lord is speaking to you about in this beautiful vision...but what stood out to me was

Acceleration
Higher Callings
And Connections...Divine Connections...

Love you

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I sensed I was moving at the speed of Light
I want to hitch a ride with you. I noticed the capitalization of Light :wink:

Blessings,
Joy
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Connections...Divine Connections...
WFH, I had a similar thought...divine order. But your words prompted me to look up the term 'constellation'. One of the definitions is: pattern arrangement <taking advantage of the shifting constellation of power throughout the known world. What I see here is a paradigm shift.
I want to hitch a ride with you. I noticed the capitalization of Light :wink:
Lol, Joy, welcome aboard! No need to hitch a ride... notice, I was seeking direction for this ministry, of which, at present, you are an integral part. I think I speak for all of us when I say, we appreciate your willingness and humbleness in allowing Lord to work through you here.

On a side note, dd & I just returned from delivering dinner to my mom who's a bit hoarse & felt it best to stay away from the kids tonight. As we walked down the driveway to her vehicle, I froze in my tracks-awestruck. The night sky was the exact color of the heavens in my vision and peppered with stars, not a cloud in sight. I had an overwhelming desire to dig out my paints & paintbrush and capture the moment...

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Wow, awesome!

This seems to fit with one of the dreams I had last night.... I shot up into the air like a rocket, very high....
Acceleration
Higher Callings
Yes, that bears witness with me also.

I know I am pretty new to this board but it has been SUCH a blessing to me. Thank you all so much for sharing what you do and for walking with Him. God bless you all!

-MW
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Psalm 136:7-9 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

7 who made the great lights—
His love endures forever.

8 the sun to govern the day,

9 the moon and stars to govern the night;

My thoughts were on God's faithfulness and enduring love.
talitha

Post by talitha »

Discerning, this is very interesting to me, because this is similar to the vision my husband had when Barbara Irvine prayed for him at the Shatter! conference of traveling through the heavens, seeing constellations and in his case different-colored galaxies, and then in his vision he arrived at a light that was so bright he couldn't look at it. Later, that evening, Barbara shared in front of the whole crowd what Lonnie Frisbee had prayed for her - I'm going to botch it, but hopefully I've got the gist - "Lord, open up her head and take her into the heavens, to the incomprehensible light!" :shock: And Barbara prayed for whoever would take it that night to receive the "mantle of Lonnie Frisbee" and that a new Jesus movement would erupt in this generation..... interesting thing is that is pretty much what she had prayed for Nathan (except she had not mentioned the name of LF or the prayer or the Movement) - she had prayed for her mantle to come on Nathan (she's been a Christian artist for over 50 years) and then she prayed for a double portion.

I share all of that to say.... I wonder how many people have had a similar vision recently - I feel that God is really pouring out something here..... it is my prayer that you, Discerning, and I and my husband and many others will be the Joshuas and Calebs that will be preserved to see the Promise along with the young generation......

blessings
tal
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

...and in his case different-colored galaxies
Tal, as I read this I recalled another bit of my vision. As it began, my field of vision was simply the night sky peppered with stars. And while it was immensely beautiful & awe inspiring, I wondered why(?) The 'picture' remained still until I whispered, 'show me, Papa'. Not sure I can describe this part, but I'll try..

It was then that I began to move. At first it just seemed as if a camera was zooming in on the tiny specs of light which were the farthest away. As they came closer, I saw that they were different colors. I was just soaking in the beauty of it all when the pace picked up. It was then I realized it wasn't the stars that were moving it was me!

I wonder how many people have had a similar vision recently - I feel that God is really pouring out something here..... it is my prayer that you, Discerning, and I and my husband and many others will be the Joshuas and Calebs that will be preserved to see the Promise along with the young generation......
Tal, my spirit lept as I read these words. This is a petition I bring before Papa often. I so want to see the young generation arise! Ohhh, let it be so, Lord!

blessings,
discerning

connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi discerning,

What a beautiful visionary experience. I sense the spirit of prophecy on your post to the point where I feel my own tummy being stirred up. Praise the Lord! I pray you understand why because I don't but I feel prompted to post the following here.

I heard this last night in my sleep:

There will be an increase (of anointing) in the other avenues of prophetic expression.

The different or other avenues of prophetic expression He was refering to are for example, paintings, dance, photography etc.. areas that at present are not as well-known ?(looking for the best word-choice) or well-accepted & acknowledged as being the prophetic 'coveted voice' of the Lord. (do I make any sense whatsoever?, pray for this tongue of mine to be loosed with new expression as well :lol: ) I also sensed there would be a new or little known kind of prophetic expression/medium that will experience growth .. (I can't remember what it is though :oops: )

I had a brief flash vision along with the above word, I saw a white cloud intermingled with gold & bronze streaks within it that was rapidly expanding and growing upwards and outwards..

I pray I am not intruding nor causing confusion.. if I am just throw me over the side of the boat :lol: but first fasten my arm floaties 'kay?

Love, connie
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

More specifically, I asked Papa His plans for this ministry
duh! This is why I was prompted to post here.. it's a word for the creative people who participate in or are a part of this ministry.

His Love, connie
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Well...now that that's settled, the floaties won't be necessary, eh? :lol:

I just remarked to someone earlier today that I feel the excitement building in my spirit re the plans Papa has for this ministry. And this is just the beginning...

Praise the Lord Who makes all things new!
discerning

Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Very Interesting Discerning and Blesssings to you!!

Could it be that also the constellations are representing the patterns of angels in a particular alignment or form as stars are usually representation of angels? Now when you explained seeing stars or the constellations shooting by and noticed it in your peripheal vision that is a very real experience that many experience in the here and now with angelic activity.

Possibly the Lord is like you said moving you into a different paradign to also be able to experience such things and to be able to see more into the supernatural.

I experience this very same thing frequently in which I see flashes of lights, and movement of very faint images shooting by and I only ever see it in my peripheal vision. I rarely hear people talk about these experiences but recently I heard Patricia King speak about it and that many people now are experiencing this very thing. I believe a few on this board also experience this as I remember there was a particular thread about it on the old board. It only ever seems to be noticed in the peripheal vision. Then what Connie said about moving upward and outward which to me would signify that you are rising into a new level to see beyond the earthly scope of things. Peripheal vision is seeing the things in operation outside the main focus. Our main focus is always on Jesus, but I believe we are still in tune to the angelic activity that is going on around us. Still wondering why we experience such things as I don't know what the Lord is doing with it other than allowing us to know that his presence and protection is with us at all times.

I believe it was in the summer that I went to see Randy Demain and his message was based on the work of the Lords angels and how we will begin to notice more and more angelic activity. I often believe this experience is a preliminary step before we have real angelic encounters. Possibly a step of preparation for the next spiritual shift or elevation. Basically, a gradual step up in elevation to step up our spiritual sight and believe it is the growing process of becoming more spiritually mature. As we grow in Him our spiritual eyes, ears, tactile senses, and smell also develop spiritually.

Some things to prayerfully consider;

Love In Him
Mona
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Just bumped into this a few minutes ago:

In 2008, the subject of LIGHT will be brought forth by the Spirit of God into many venues--both in the Church and in the world. Those who study in realms of science will herald new discoveries concerning the operations, functions and dynamics of light. Prophetic seers will be given understanding concerning a "Light Invasion" into the nations. Authors will write about the subject of light and preachers will preach on it with signs following. Testimonies of supernatural appearances of light will be heard.

Prophetic Word of the Lord

The Lord says, "True Light will penetrate and invade darkness and wickedness. My people will rise up strong in this hour for their light has come. They will be beacons set on a hill that cannot be hidden."

"Many will say, 'Oh, look how dark things have become. Look at the evil everywhere.' But I will have a people who are not impressed with the darkness. They are not moved by the darkness. They are acquainted with My Light, and they will take My Light into darkness so even the darkness will be light for them."

"I am raising up a people who will bask in the light of My glory and soak in the rays of My power. When they see chaos and confusion, they will say, 'Let there be Light,' and there will be Light. When they see people bound by sickness and disease, they will say, 'Let there be Light,' and the sickness and disease will flee and dissolve in the power of My presence. Where there is Light there can be no darkness."

"These ones believe in the power, presence and qualities of My true Light, My presence. They will be fearless in the midst of darkness, for they understand light expels darkness. They will proclaim the power of My Light in their homes and the darkness will flee. They will proclaim the power of My Light in their workplaces and they will see shifts and alignments. Yes, the ones who believe will proclaim My Light in every place they discern darkness--for they are carriers and releasers of My Light and My glory."

"Darkness will cover the earth, but it is time for My Light to arise upon My people. Kings and nations will be drawn to the Light they carry. My glory shall appear upon them."

"Do not be shocked to find I am choosing a "variety of vessels" to manifest My Light. Some will say, 'Look at this one. He is an eccentric vessel. He operates differently from the status quo. How could this one be a true servant of God?' Do not be surprised to find that the way these vessels release and proclaim My Light are not conventional, for I am choosing a diverse way to release My Light into the earth, but you will know My chosen vessels by the Spirit. I am doing a new thing. He who has an ear to hear, let him hear."

"I will use a variety of vessels: conservative vessels, highly educated vessels, simple vessels, favored vessels, misunderstood vessels, child vessels, female vessels, male vessels, old vessels, young vessels, and even vessels that do not know I am the very Light they are proclaiming."

"Yes," says the Spirit of the Lord, "this is an hour for My Light to invade darkness--and it shall."

Decree: Let There Be Light!

In Genesis 1:1-3, we read about the earth being formless and void. It was in a state of confusion, chaos and darkness, and there was no light. God said, "Let there be light" and there was! Later in the chapter, we see the Lord creating the sun and moon to serve as light in the earth.

For many years we have believed that those truly hungry for the In John 1:9, the Scriptures reveal that Jesus is the true Light. I believe He is the Light the Father spoke into the earth in Genesis 1. He filled the earth with His Son, the true Light. Hebrews 1:3 teaches us that Jesus upholds all things by the word of His power, and Colossians 1:17 says that in Him, all things are held together.

Jesus Himself declared in John 8:12, that He was the Light of the world and whoever followed Him would not walk in darkness and would have the Light of life. In Matthew 5:14, He states that we are the light of the world and are not to be hidden.

The true Light is Jesus. Let us learn to call forth His Light into every area of our lives: family, relationships, character, finances, health and strength. Let's also take His Light into the darkness of despair, hopelessness and sin. Let's invade the world around us with His glorious Light.

Go now and shine! Decree: Let there be Light!!

Patricia King
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yes!!! Mona!!! That was the prophetic word that I pasted in the corporate words section on the board!!! And I sent a note to Discerning alerting her of this word!!!! I believe the Lord is really drawing our attention to this!!!

Praise God!!!!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.