Full cheeks

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

Full cheeks

Post by connie »

Praising our Lord for making all things new again!

The blessings of our Lord be upon you all.

I sensed the Lord had something on his heart last night. My prayer last night before bed was simply Lord speak to me whatever is on Your heart. I'm posting the fourth night vision & praying for deeper revelation because I lost some of the substance of what the Lord spoke to me.

I was looking into a mirror and saw my cheeks were so full of 'objects/items' that my face looked distorted. I could see the sharp-edges of objects in each cheek. (If any of you has seen a hamster's fully stuffed cheeks, that's what mine looked like)

The Lord spoke to me about what was in my cheeks/mouth and it was for a future time or use.

Still looking in the mirror, I saw my full cheeks again. This time they were not quite as full and were softly rounded & rosy. I remember one word or one of the items in my cheeks, 'feathers' . This picture/example was where the Lord was going to begin or for the present.

Any thoughts, scriptures as led by Holy Spirit?

Thank you in Jesus Name

connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Connie Said...........and I acknowledge and receive everything else you offered.. I feel like the proverbial cat who swallowed the canary

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2214

And Connie Said.........Still looking in the mirror, I saw my full cheeks again. This time they were not quite as full and were softly rounded & rosy. I remember one word or one of the items in my cheeks, 'feathers' . This picture/example was where the Lord was going to begin or for the present.

Surely, this isn't a coincidence......................
Awwwwwww,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is too funny, LOL LOL LOL :mrgreen:

Blessings,
Joy
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi Joy

yeah, it is pretty funny.. :lol:
It's a great boost to one's confidence when a wise soul like you comes alongside with confirmations. Thank you bunches

Love, connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

LOL - wise nothing, I haven't a clue what it means.
I just caught the Lord's sense of humor, LOL (still smiling).

:mrgreen:
8) God is cool! Isn't it fun to be a child of His? :P
Joy---lol lol
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

LOL I actually blew up my cheeks looking at the cat picture.

Love you girls in the Lord

Thanks for making me smile.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Connie,
It seems that your mouth is full of good things...some which you have yet to chew and swallow.

It may speak of God satisfying you.

My 2 cents worth,
bless ya,
Lee

Oh...just made the connection. A canary is a songbird..."He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God. Many shall see it and fear, and shall trust unto the Lord."
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....