a warning?

Archives for 2008
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

a warning?

Post by ElElyonsbride »

Happy New Year, New Beginnings, New revelations,New dreams, New strength, and many blessings!!!!

I had this dream the other night the 30th I believe. Any way
Sarah (my step daughter) was driving a car and I was in the passanger seat. She was going to meet a man (I knew his name in the dream but not when I woke up) She parked across the street from this apartment building and there seemed to be people mingling around but then a man came out of one of the apartments and Sarah became very excited and I said no this could not be him and she said oh but yes it is. He came over to her side of the car and her window was half down. I looked at him and he was black and very wild eyed looking. His eyes were shifty and I didn't like him at all. The dream then swithched and i was driving the car and she was the passanger and I was taking her to drop her off at Ihop but she didn't want me to take her all the way there she wanted me to drop her off. The car never stopped but she somehow got out of the car and was walking really fast down the road and I tried to look for the IHOP sign but never saw it thinking she will have a long way to go. In her arms was a book like a telephone book and some papers then suddenly it was as though she was catipuleted into the air like she was falling off of a cliff and she was spinning out of controll and I knew that when she hit the ground that she would be badly hurt or die. I never saw her hit the gound but it seems like right before she did the dream changed again and sarah was laying in a hospital bed with tubes and wires hooked up to her. She was alive but in criticle condition. Then I woke up.

In real life she is not saved and has some very serious strongholds.
I have been praying over her and speaking kingdom truth to her.
Any way I have some revelation on this I feel like there is a surface interpetation like about sarah then another part about me then another part about a bigger picture like ministry or something.
Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.
Sister Renee
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

bump

Post by ElElyonsbride »

bump
In Love With Him, Renee
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

bump

Post by ElElyonsbride »

bump :D
In Love With Him, Renee
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

I feel that IHOP doesn't represent the restruant, but rather International House of Prayer which is a 24/7 intercessory prayer ministry. In this case I think it represents the intercessory prayer that you are looking for in behalf of your step daughter. The dream to me shows unsaved people doing unsaved things. An unsaved boy in the mix will not help things and it will only draw her further away from God. Her spiritual condition is in critical condition.

in Christ,
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Sarah (my step daughter) was driving a car and I was in the passanger seat.
This could be showing that she is in control...or not allowing anyone else to ..She is going the way she wants to...
She parked across the street from this apartment building and there seemed to be people mingling around but then a man came out of one of the apartments and Sarah became very excited and I said no this could not be him and she said oh but yes it is. He came over to her side of the car and her window was half down. I looked at him and he was black and very wild eyed looking. His eyes were shifty and I didn't like him at all.
Her window being half down could be showing that she isn't seeing correctly..she only has half the revelation of this person...but you are seeing him through spiritual eyes...you know something isn't right...this guy could be literally someone she is dating or someone she is hanging around..

The dream then swithched and i was driving the car and she was the passanger and I was taking her to drop her off at Ihop but she didn't want me to take her all the way there she wanted me to drop her off. The car never stopped but she somehow got out of the car and was walking really fast down the road and I tried to look for the IHOP sign but never saw it thinking she will have a long way to go.
Could this part be showing how you are trying to control the situation..directing it toward prayer(IHOP) and maybe even directing her in a biblical way but she is rebelling...trying to buck against what you are saying?? You never stop ministering to her but she still seems to be going out of control...

I believe the remainder is just what BJ had stated...If she doesn't stop rebelling she could be in danger....sometimes when the Lord can't reach us in word he takes us through a situation to teach us...

I believe the final words that you wrote pretty much summed up the dream...You may want to pray and ask the Lord if He wants you to share the dream with Her along with the interp. that the Lord gives you...This may be the final attempt to reach her...

Blessings to you...and discard anything that doesn't witness.
WFH
In real life she is not saved and has some very serious strongholds.
I have been praying over her and speaking kingdom truth to her.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

Thanks guys for your input both of you had good points and some of what i was getting.

The guy though I never thought could be a real person in her life but that is something to consider.
I thought that he represented sin something dark and sinister something that she enjoys and excites her something that she goes after and looks for.????????

I did consider that when the dream switched to me driving that it was a vehicle of prayer and that she has been covered in prayer and will continue to be and the papers and book in her arms represented the knowledge of the truth. But she chose to jump out from under the covering and the truth which caused her to catipult into a catastrophy that she could not stop nor me for that matter.

And then her in the hospital hooked to the wires and tubes represented the result but the good thing here I believe God showed me because of prayer He did spare her life. Or it was a life line for her.
Our light of Jesus in us exposes sin and through us we are to love and because of the love of God in us we pray and through this God extends His mercy giving her another chance.

I believe we can take this to even a broader picture. in intercession.
definitely BJ the ihop means international house of prayer.

But you both confirmed so now I guess the question would be if God wants me to tell her and give her a warning.
Thats all I can do.
Another thing I believe He was showing me to that my responsiblity is prayer and the choices she makes are not my responsiblity and to not take on her sin or the burdens or guilt of what could or will happen to her from the choice to run from the truth.

I guess we could apply this in every area of prayer.
Be blessed and again thank you so much for responding.
In Love With Him, Renee
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

My heart goes out to you sister....truly...

Your interp. sounded very spirit filled...I do believe the Lord has shown you and by the sounds of it you are witnessing within to what you are thinking ...I know with symbols they are broad and to each their own...but whether the man represents a literal person, sin, or people that she is hanging around I agree, it needs to be covered and maybe you are to take this to a corporate level...like the IHOP is a house of Prayer...Did you take this to your church for agreement in prayer?? Maybe that is an option...to get people to pray in agreement with you...I know we will agree with you here...

Also, because she isn't seeing right, with her window only being halfway down....She seems to be inviting this man into life...(sin, ect...) I do agree, you are doing all you can and its not your responsibility if you have done all you can.. I do agree..the Lord can and will change things with prayer...I do believe that the Lord will spare her life...He loves her...but the question is whether to warn her....I will be agreeing with you sis...this is not impossible for God!!

Love you,
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

ElElyonsbride,
I began an interp on this last night and received almost the exact thing as WFH, however I didn't have the ending of the hospital part so I let it go.

One thing I want to say is that the window was only partially open to the man, that may mean she is also listening to you for you were in the car with her. Half to him/whatever he is representing, half to you and the Truth. So I logged on here to say, don't give up, she is listening to you. Pray and ask Holy Spirit if you are to reveal the dream to her, He will guide you. (I know I am preaching to the choir here :) )

Blessings,
Joy
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

My sister interceeding for you and your daughter . Having three teenage daughters I can relate to your praying and will interceed with you.

Praying in the Spirit . Blessings
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I know that this dream does represent all of our sons and daughters. We have 4 all together. plus 7 grandchildren. The one thing that stands out for me is that Sarahs dad my husband is not saved yet and I don't know if her mother is or not. I am sure that she does not know about warfare over our children though. So I need all the help I can get and I thank God for your prayers and intercession. I too am willing to interceed on behalf of our sons and daughters. Meaning OUR sons and daughters in the whole body of Christ. There are scriptures that I declare over them. One is that God is bringing them back from the land of the enemy into his borders. My paraphrasing. The others is Great is the peace of our children. That God will teach them. That our sons and daughters shall prophecy and dream and have visions. Then there is the one in Hosea the second chapter that God would put a wall around them and put thorny bushes in their path. Any way I just want to say thank you.
In Love With Him, Renee
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

I will keep Sarah in prayer as well.

I just wanted to say, it seems in the beginning she is in control.... driving, then later you are in control.... driving her , and even though she gets out of the car at some point, she seems to stay on the road. The books may represent the knowledge she has been given by you and others and she carries it with her even though she decides to walk or go it alone..

Something hapens, to send her in a tail spin spiritually, it may cause her to sink to her lowest spiritual/emotional point, but often that is when we can hear God and realize we need him, when we hit rock bottm. I think the dream is saying that it won't ultimately kill her spiritually, but for you to be prepared and trust God when and if it does happen. It's hard to see our loved one's hurting, but she has to go down the road by herself it seems int he dream anyway... to find the end of herself and the beginning of healing.

I feel it's an encouraging dream for you and her. For you so much more so to be assured, your prayers and love have not been in vain, though it may get worse before it get's better, Jesus is working with her even now. She will be okay in the end and for eternity.

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!