DH's dream - Secure Server Room

Archives for 2008
mightyrhema
Silver Member

DH's dream - Secure Server Room

Post by mightyrhema »

hey again,

my hubby had a weird dream the other night. hopefully it makes sense! lol thanks for reading + GBU!!! --mr--

============

In customer datacenter, customer is showing some co-workers and I their new servers/equipment. They appear to be hanging from some type of white plastic rack, which is a very unusual way to mount or store a server. I also notice that they are some new type of “blade” server (though these kind i had never seen before), however for some reason the customer has to assemble the components of the server, when normally, they come ready to install. I specifically remember the customer having to screw a hard drive into the side of the server, & at the same time I laugh at the notion of them doing that b/c it didn't make sense - the whole server set-up was ridiculous & poorly thought out & a poor purchase decision considering the overall design. However, the customer was eager to show it off anyway. Discussion with my co-workers and the customer continued for a few more minutes about the servers, and then it quickly changed to a discussion about their secure server room.

The customer then simulated an alarm; suddenly a once normal looking wall began to open, revealing a hidden server room. This room was somewhat larger than the previous room, and it housed lots of “protected” servers from the floor to the ceiling that seemed to be arranged along the right most wall of the new room. The rest of the room was empty, with the exception of a door way to the left of the room leading to another room. We then proceeded out of the secure room through the door way to the left.

This room initially had the lights dimmed, but they seemed to grow brighter as we walked in. All of a sudden, the room quickly filled up with people, around 50 or so. They appeared to be military, as their instructor ordered them to start their hand-to-hand combat training. Quickly I noticed that one of them was heading for me and he started to “attack me”, so I had to defend myself, blocking his attacks. I guess the guy just assumed I was a part of that exercise since I had passed in front of him when his instructor gave the command. Then I just began yelling at him to stop because I’m not a part of his training practice. He immediately stops and heads back over to his group of people.

The next moment, we start to leave the room and I notice an ice cream vending box. Looking in the box I notice the flavors are a little odd, as if they are “Now and Later” flavors. All of the ice cream has bright colored packaging, reds, blues, greens, and yellows. I grab and start to eat some of the ice cream. We then head out of the room into a hallway where a woman is sitting at a pass-thru type counter window. She kind of makes a glance at my ice cream, and I had an impression that she wanted some of the ice cream, but did not have access to it herself. So I go back to the room to get her some ice cream, and then I give it to her. We then leave the hallway and go up some steps.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

The first part of the dream made me feel something about military. So when you spoke of military I realized I was on the right track. I'm thinking of the war between God and the devil. That secret room made me think of his secret agenda. I was thinking, (notice these are my thoughts. I have no idea if this is from the Lord.), that the awkward server seemed so because the dreamer knew the right way, God's way, but the other guy was deceived into believing this was a good thing. I'm having a hard time here explaining.

I guess I had some overall thoughts of the situation right now in Pakistan. This may be more confusing. If you have been watching the news you would see there was an elaborate coverup in Bhutto's death. But it failed miserably.

I just see the devil's schemes are being uncovered.
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

bump. :mrgreen: