Car stolen while at fast food place

Archives for 2010
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Car stolen while at fast food place

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

This was an interesting dream and just part of a longer one.

I woke up and it was dark outside, easily after 10pm. I was in the ocean/on the beach and other ppl were around, including my mother. The water was warm, so i knew i wasnt in my home state. I was told I was in Florida ("deep"?? Deep South?).

I had no memory of what transpired prior, only that I woke up in the dark, at night, on this beach.
I stated as such, too, to some ppl around.

I was looking for seashells in the shallow water. Thought it was nighttime, somehow we were able to see into that shallow water.

At some point now, I left and went to a fast food place, i believe a Wendy's. I went thru the drive-thru but the food and menu was much different from what that place serves. The meal choices were a lot less and a lot different. But i went thru anyway.

I received a token or something, for my order and you could pop it into a machine and win a prize?

It was still very dark outside.
Other ppl were around and also ordering from the fast food place..

Then I realized I couldnt find my car. This is a recurring theme in my dreams. I lose my car.

Couldnt find it but didnt remember parking it, either (it was a Drive-thru and all).

Just had no memory.

Got a worker from the fast-food place to help me and we couldnt find my car anyway. I tried hitting the button on the keychain that makes the lights light up, etc. No car.

She suggested i call the police but i really didnt want to. I ddint seem to want my mother to know, in the dream, that i had gone out at night with her car or that of course, it was stolen now.

I woke up as I was debating whether or not to have the fast-food lady call the police or my mother. I told the lady I was in FL and far from my home-state so it wasnt like I could catch a rid "home."

Weird dream, prolly soul-ish but just wanted to get it out there. I had a CD with an inner-healing anointing on it playing as I slept.

Thanks a lot,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Hello, MW....

fast food, speaks of something with no substance, shallow water again no substance, this seems to be reoccuring in your dream, drive thru something fast, no substance..losing your memory, something that happens when you dont take time to develop the word to meditate, the devil comes and steals your seed........food is the word of God, something that has substance takes time to grow, your car is your personal ministry, the Bible says, that in patience you possess your soul, are you struggling in the area of patience. Let patience have her perfect work.....Much Love

Zeal
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Thanks a lot, Zeal. I appreciate your taking the time to read & respond.

Having my car stolen is a recurring theme in my dreams. This one was a little different in that it seemed I was in my past, younger. It was also the middle of the night and in Florida (i live much more North).

Figures, seems the devil steals from me and its always my fault. Always being robbed.
Im tired of fighting.

God bless u,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

MW....

Dont give up!!!!!!!! pray and ask God to show you doors that are open and are allowing the enemy to come in and out....I am going to give you some wondeful Godly advice that a woman of God gave to me...We come to know our authority in Christ our lives ar hidden in Christ, when the enemy sees us he sees Jesus When we show our INSECURITY in Christ we are exposed to the enemy. Study on your identity in Christ and you will know how much you are loved, "Perfect love casts out fear.....I hope this helps...

Much Love,
Zeal