Helicopter Crash dream

Archives for 2010
Gold
Diamond Member

Helicopter Crash dream

Post by Gold »

In the dream I am walking on the roof of a tall building and I end up over to the side of the wall that surrounds it and I look up to see that I helicopter is trying to land on the area made in the middle of the roof for helicopters to land on ,and it looses control and crashed down and all these pieces of it break and shatter all over and I have to duck and cover and run to not be hit with the flying pieces of the broken helicopter,then the instant that is over something else falls from the sky the only way to describe it would be a amusment ride capsule and it falls and also crashes and breaks up in to flying pieces and I have to duck and cover once again to not be hit by the pieces.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Hi Gold.

My first thought is that there is either a great warfare ministry, or a ministry that is suspended or in a fixed position that is going to suffer attack or be dissolved and you are going to be in danger of the fallout hitting you. You have to take cover in order not to be injured.

If it doesn't fit, please toss it!

Blessings and understanding,
Mary