File cabinet and Red boots

Archives for 2010
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

File cabinet and Red boots

Post by kbasmommy »

Hello everyone,

I had a short dream that was very powerful for me, but here is the background first. I wrote a Christian Novel that I feel God gave me and I thought I lost everything to a virus. I saved most of it on a flash drive that was no where to be found. That was a year ago, and I was devastated and confused. I did not have the strength to start what was 7 years of work and research. I just thought the chances I would lose everything were slim to none.

Last night I had a dream that I found my flashdrive and when I woke up IRL I FOUND IT!! Most of my book is saved ! There was one part of the dream though I didn't understand and it seemed out of place. Please any thoughts.

Here is my dream:

A photographer is taking a picture of a woman for the cover of my book. I can't decide which cover to chose.

I see my flash drive in a purse in my closet. I am so happy I found it.

I see my old best friend (who I no longer talk to irl) she gives me a beautiful file cabinet for my book, and gorgeous red boots.

END OF DREAM

The file cabinet and red boots has me stumped. Any thoughts?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

red boots

Post by spiritledd »

Not sure 'bout file cab... but pretty sure "red boots" is a "covering" or "protection" over your ministries. Also now i believe the Lord will anoint your your book even more too :)
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you !! amen to that
cindiebass

file cabinet

Post by cindiebass »

to me a file cabinet holds important papers worth keeping... maybe the file cabinet in your dream represents memories of your friend worth saving??? just a thought
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

The file cabinet speaks of organization. Ask God to order your steps. "Establish my footsteps in Thy Word; And let not any iniquity have dominion over me." Ps 119:133

The red boots speak of protection---boots protect your feet. The red may be the blood of Jesus; walking in His protection, under His Blood. "My foot hath held fast to His steps, His way have I kept, and not declined." Job 23:11 The fact that these are boots and not shoes appears you will have some rough territory to walk through, be it in the spiritual or natural, perhaps both. "...and having shod your feet with the gospel of peace..." Eph. 6:15 I would recommend that you pray every day that you walk in peace.

Publishing a book would seem to come with some amount of strain and anxiety I believe. Since you can't decide on the cover for your book it appears you may need to ask for discernment in all things as you deal with people in the publishing process.

Hope this is helpful. Please pray about everything I've given you.

Blessings upon you,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

File cabinet representing organization of course! You made it so plain, but I couldn't see it. I really wish I had the gift of interpretation, but I rarely understand my dreams. I continue to pray about it. Thank you very much I really appreciate you're thoughts. :)
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi kbsmommy,

Discard what does not rest for you, for your discernemnt...

God knows everything about us. He does not set us up for failure but for victory in Him for His Glory.

I believe it is possible that what happened with your book IRL (the memory of it (flashdrive) being lost for 7 years) dreaming of finding it (hope has been deferred) and then actually finding it (hope realized) connect somehow with your spiritual walk, working out salvation/sanctification/rewards of the walk in victory.

Decision of covering.
(The photographer taking photos of a woman who could represent two different aspects of you that are in some opposition)

Re-covering your Christian Book memory locked away safe in your closet.

Seeing Your Lord again (old best friend)

Receiving Red Boots of Spiritual Warfare.
(a file can be the marching of troops in line one behind the other)
(A cabinet can be a body of persons appointed to head executive
department of government and act as official advisors)

Also an expansion of Christian Experience that can be filed and pulled accordingly to be used to aid others.
Your Testimony.

The last time I dreamed of wearing red boots was three or more years ago.
Since that time the warfare training has increased dramatically.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.