Two fingers cut off

Archives for 2010
Godsgirl4Him

Two fingers cut off

Post by Godsgirl4Him »

I recently had a dream of two fingers either cut or chopped off of my right hand. I do not know how it happened, and have no recall of anything else in the dream! Thanks!!
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

As I read your posted dream, two things came to me.

1. right hand is authority or anointed side
2. lost of fingers....ability to feel or service is lost

We know dreams are symbolic....has something happened that cause you to feel that someone or something is preventing you from having quality service to the your Lord in your life? A lack of love, willingness, knowing who you are in Christ?

Or look at recent choices you may have made. Was there a struggle in making one?

May the Lord reviel his plan and purpose to you...In Jesus Name...amen.
Godsgirl4Him

Two fingers cut off

Post by Godsgirl4Him »

I know who I am in Christ but I have a husband that controls my life with anger. A prophet said God had some things for me to do but I was not able to do them and it was not my fault. I think where I have been wrong is allowing my husband to control me with his anger. This prophet knew nothing about me when he said that. A couple of weeks ago a different prophet said I have alot of frustrations but they was soon to come to an end. My husband talks and acts like an unbeliever. Thank you for your reply.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

which figers?

Post by spiritledd »

Godsgirl4Him,

Which figers got cut off? As for me, Holy Spirit manifests on different parts of my body in the form of heat or electricity. Through much training by Holy Spirit i have learned to understand what each of these locations mean.

Grace and Peace!
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I know who I am in Christ but I have a husband that controls my life with anger.
i'll pray for you. my husband also tries to control me (and our kids) with anger as well.
tough place to be in, i know! :|
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
yeshuas_beloved
Bronze Member

Post by yeshuas_beloved »

Godsgirl4Him,

This dream caught my eye because last night I watched a movie where one character had 2 fingers chopped off. The movie is called Nightjohn.
(You can read the summary here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117180/plotsummary)

It takes place in America before Civil War, when slaves are not allowed to read and write by law. A slave named John had once run away and tasted freedom, but felt led to return to the South and offer himself as a slave once again. Why? So that he could teach the gift of reading to anyone who was willing to learn. All this had to be done in secret. An eager young slave girl is determined to learn how to read, but the secret isn't kept for long. John ends up getting punished for sharing his knowledge of reading. The owner takes an ax and chops off two of his fingers, the pinky and ring finger of his right hand. (This also happened to one of the older slaves who learned to read)

Despite all the hardships, the movie shows how the slaves continued to learn despite the risk. The message was "words are freedom." It was through learning to read and write that they could understand the Bible for themselves. Sometimes they forged passes with the owner's signature so that slaves could escape. And they could read the newspaper and learn of uprisings like those led by slave Nat Turner.

The old slave who originally had fingers chopped off told the other slaves that one hand may have been useless, but his other hand became that much stronger. That was repeated throughout the movie. The little girl also became strong, and began sharing her knowledge with others, just as John had done. And so freedom and knowledge spread.

Perhaps this message will speak into your situation. You may find yourself in a controlled environment, where everything you say or do is under tight scrutiny. You may be afraid to make a wrong move, or find yourself walking on eggshells in certain toxic relationships. Just remember where true Freedom comes from. And don't be afraid to reach out for support from others God puts in your path. I pray this helps you in some small way.

Sandra
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

or find yourself walking on eggshells in certain toxic relationships. Just remember where true Freedom comes from. And don't be afraid to reach out for support from others God puts in your path. I pray this helps you in some small way.
Sandra!

Hi. your post really spoke to me and my situation as well!

i feel like i live most of my life underground trying to sneak around concerning my faith and my time spent trying to fellowship with other believers.

i believe true freedom is really about being free from sin, guilty concience, etc (only the kind of freedom Jesus gives) !

this scripture comes up ALL THE TIME:

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Godsgirl4Him

Two fingers cut off

Post by Godsgirl4Him »

I believe it was my first two fingers because as I was waking up from the dream I remember thinking, now I can not write anything. This is the most unusual dream I have ever had!!! Thank you Spiritledd for replying!