White Wallet

Archives for 2010
Ruth
Diamond Member

White Wallet

Post by Ruth »

Hi, I just remembered a dream I had last night. I hope I can remember everything. I was carrying a white wallet with me and I lost it. I looked everywhere so I decided to go back to the hotel where I was staying. I remember when I opened the door the bed was made and everything looked neat so I knew if the people had cleaned the room and it was in there that I would not find it.

Does this have any meaning???
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

Question

Post by Pastor Joe »

Did you get what i sent you?

Pastor Joe
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Pastor Joe,

I must make a friendly Administrator interjection here for the benefit of others on the board and since you are new here to the board. As a board policy we do not allow private IM or private email sharing of dream intrepretations to one another. We try to keep everything above board and keep all intrepretations (unless they are of a very sensitive nature in which case please include the admins in the private communications) open and posted on the board in the proper threads for all to read and provide Godly input on. The purpose behind this is for the protection of the dreamer. Thank you.

in Christ,
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Ruth:

Your dream spoke to me of purity, treasure, and seeking that which is lost.

Did you unknowingly or knowingly walk into a situation that involved a sinful situation? Are you repenting of the issue now?

My sense was that the Lord was expecting you to take steps back to Him.

I believe you had an important dream so I am being careful in what I relate to you. The time is now is what I am getting for you.

Please pray and check this out.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

MJ I can't think of anything that I have knowingly did. I'm not perfect so I will seek the Father about this. I thank you.

God Bless
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Ruth:

Sometimes it's not pleasant to be the messenger of what I felt the Lord had me pass unto you----ultimately all things are between you and the Lord.

It's not uncommon to receive a warning in order to help you through something you will encounter down the road. If this may be the case, I pray you will have all the wisdom you need when that situation arises.

With that said, God bless you much. Our times are in His hands. Ps 31:15

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

White wallet

Post by Pastor Joe »

White could mean purity, wallet can mean identity. Hotel speaks of where God wants to take you, apparently back to where you were before. The Door represents Jesus. Re 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. I believe God wants you to find yourself in Him. Made bed might mean God wants you to make up your mind to find time for Him. Bed speaks of intimacy, prayer. I believe god wants you to find yourself in Him. If your room needs cleaned God will show you what He wants to do. He is still working on you. We are a work in progress.
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

I recieve and thank you both.

God Bless
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Ruth,

I have some thoughts, not really interpretation just wondering about a couple things that stood out to me that I would like to share to see if they seem to have significance at all?

First, Im not sure of the last time I saw a white wallet. I mean, I would say carrying a white wallet is pretty rare in real life.

Yes, its a dream. So the things that came to me were more like carrying something of identity with a ministry, like intercession or
a service you were doing for the Lord.
(That is a service that is in purity of His Holy Spirit- something unique)
I thought this because when you were looking for the wallet, you returned to the place of transition you were in to see that all is in order.

I have had a dream where I actually left my wallet and keys for someone else to take up where I left off.

Anyways, I think the loss is maybe something that God will fill with something new, perhaps?

Peace to you,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.