Pregnant Viper in Shower with Me

Archives for 2010
CarDavis
Gold Member

Pregnant Viper in Shower with Me

Post by CarDavis »

Dreamed I was showering at our homeschool co-op and a snake came out of a ledge. I think it was a viper, it was angry with one body and two heads. It was colored pink and blue. I was concerned it would bite me, the kids, or someone else who showered.

Next I am in a large room trying to kill this snake. It was very fast. At first I used two sticks, but then I grabbed a mop. I only wounded it slightly with this mop. I asked another person (male) to help me kill it, but he too was unsuccessful.

The snake went about 1/2 way up a Christmas tree and I almost knocked it over trying to get it out. I chased it out and it went back into the bathroom. I noticed at that point the snake was pregnant with four teets.

I thought to myself "No wonder it's so angry, its pregant and trying to protect its babies."

* There is something going on with a friend (male) and I lately. It started 1st week of October while we were in classes at our co-op. We went from best friends who talked daily to him not talking to me at all. There is something causing this division, but I do not know what it is and he won't tell me. I believe we are the snake. I was also lead to read Ezekiel 37:15- 24, which is below. Also, he is from the Ephraim Tribe and I am the Manasseh Tribe. If the Spirit leads, please respond.

Ezekiel 37:15 The word of the LORD came to me: 16 “Son of man, take a stick of wood and write on it, ‘Belonging to Judah and the Israelites associated with him.’ Then take another stick of wood, and write on it, ‘Belonging to Joseph (that is, to Ephraim) and all the Israelites associated with him.’ 17 Join them together into one stick so that they will become one in your hand.
18 “When your people ask you, ‘Won’t you tell us what you mean by this?’ 19 say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim’s hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.’ 20 Hold before their eyes the sticks you have written on 21 and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. 23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I could miss it on this one so if nothing fits, please discard.

I saw the snake as a lie/source of the lie (snakes have tails or tales). The snake being one but having two heads made me think of a husband and wife. 4 teets...4 babies belonging to this snake/couple and expecting another? Or four lies told and another "on the way"....

The male you asked to help kill the snake maybe the friend you are now out of sorts with.

A mop is usually used to clean up a spill or a messy situation.

halfway up a Christmas tree...don't know if this points to a time period? Or a reminder of Jesus...

If you have been praying for discernment about the root of the sudden strife, wondering if this is the answer to your prayer. God give you the wisdom you need.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
yeshuas_beloved
Bronze Member

Post by yeshuas_beloved »

I see the shower and mop as representing your heart to resolve this situation with your friend, and to cause no further division in the co-op. The fact that as time went on, you became aware it was pregnant suggests this problem may get out of hand before it reaches a resolution, perhaps even involving more people. I had a real sense that there could be backbiting and gossip going on behind the scenes. This could even involve others perceiving your platonic friendship as something more. The teets might represent openings where the enemy will allow others to feed on these lies and deception.

The scripture that keeps coming to mind is James 1:15
Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
(I recommend reading the cross-references to this, especially those relating to Eve and serpent, and Job 15:35 http://bible.cc/james/1-15.htm)

Scripture on Vipers:
Old Testament
Job 20:16
Isaiah 30:6

Isaiah 59, verse 5
5: They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

New Testament
Matthew 3:7; 12:34; 23:33 (references to religious Pharisees as vipers)

Acts 28, verse 3
3: And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.

God may be warning you of trouble like described in Isaiah 59:5. This chapter starts out without much hope, but things change in verse 19:
19: So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
20: And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
21: As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Lord, we decree this over this situation. By Your grace, CarDavis will remain unharmed. I pray You would neutralize this potentially poisonous situation. Reveal the openings where deception may be lurking. Make known any evil intentions and roots of division. Cast out any religious spirit masquerading as holiness. Give CarDavis the courage and discernment to face any "sneak attack" of the enemy. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Please prayerfully consider these thoughts and Scriptures. Remember that God's Word will ultimately overpower the work of the enemy! Speak forth God's inheritance in this situation!
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

Oh I should clarify something... my friend does not attend the co-op. He lives in another country.

Keilani - I have had many dreams where we are holding hands or he picks me up and carries me off into the distance, or we are running hand in hand for "the finish line". He has dreamed that we have like a "Holy Matrimony" between the two of us and God. I feel this odd submission towards him that is not a natural thing for me to do. lol

Thank you so much for your replies.
yeshuas_beloved
Bronze Member

Post by yeshuas_beloved »

Forgive me if I was overzealous in my reply. I think I wrote this in the wee hours of the morning, and really struggled to find the right words.

If I overstepped any boundaries, I apologize. I hope everything works out for you.

Blessings,
Sandra
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

There is nothing to forgive. I appreciate your response and it gave me things to meditate and pray about.

Bless you!
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Pregnant Snake

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

I was looking for another post and felt compelled to reply to this one (even though it's almost 2 months old). I was "led" not to read the other responses, so excuse me if something similar has be posted regarding this dream.

A shower can represent getting spiritually clean. It can also represent your place of worship or other method you use to keep spiritually clean.

It seems that there is an enemy in the midst -- the snake -- that could keep you from getting spiritually clean; it can also bring harm to you. Because it's in the shower, I suspect that this person or set of beliefs is a big part of the place where you get your spiritual nourishment. It's apparently hard to stop, as it seems people might have already tried to "come against it." Because it's pregnant, the "poisen" doctrine that it has is multiplying.

I'd say be mindful of your place of worshop and what's going on there. This can also be a spiritual study group or any other source that you use to keep in the Word. Whomever or whatever it is, will require many of you coming in agreement to pray against it in Jesus' name. The dream seems to suggest that you shouldn't underestimate its power and it more than one person can handle alone.