My brothers wife (?) died.

Archives for 2008
~Marti26.
Gold Member

My brothers wife (?) died.

Post by ~Marti26. »

My mom and my sister were over my house and someone told us that my brother had gotten hurt pretty bad and was at the hospital. We didn't know how he was hurt. We were waiting around for someone to tell us what happened.

The scene changes and I see someone at a phone booth on the street. It seems that this phone booth was used for people to call in death insurance claims and then the money would be dropped off at the phone booth. So then some money is dropped off and this person then leaves with the money. It doesn't seem to be alot of money. Then I see alot of money being dropped off and I saw my brother come and get the money. I asked my sister who had died and she said "LKD" (my brothers exgirlfriend and mother of his son). In the dream she was my brothers wife although he is actually married to someone else irl.

Next, I went to my brothers place (out of state) and when I came in the door my nephew (who irl lives with LKD) was sitting on the floor with a plate with fried fish in front of him. My brother was putting some sort of green sauce on his plate. More than he would ever be able to use. He also put some ketchup on his plate. The fish looked really good but I knew it wasn't seasoned well. My brother made a comment saying the same.

My brother then was sitting on the floor and he just looked numb and empty. The area underneath his eyes was red and I knew that his emotion were just below the surface. I was so sad for him that his wife had died. I was trying not to cry because I didn't want to make it worse, but I couldn't help it and I told him how sorry I was as I sobbed. End

I had this dream a couple of weeks ago and have been praying over it but I had another dream last night with the same people in it. I can't remember what happened in the dream but I believe God is telling me that this dream is important.
The only thing I remember is preparing to take my nephew (I think) to live with my brother. I'm not sure if LKD died in this dream too.
I would really appreciate yalls help on this one.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

My experience with death in dreams, typically means the person is dealing with extreme depression. It's a call to pray for the person *hugs*
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I don't ever like to give a "direct" on dreams and not leave the option for you to take it to the Father...but especially in these types of dreams...because they can be symbolic or literal...Its really something that the Lord will have to show you but I do want to ask you, since my memory isn't as great as I would like it to be lol, didn't you post a prior dream in which you were being called to intercession for your nephew?? I am wondering if the dream is really a forewarning? I agree, as I am sure you are already doing, that prayer is the answer...and I know we pray over our dreams but I also to interceed on behalf of this family...

I am wondering if the brother is going to have a hard time preparing or providing for his son during a hard time in the future??....

I am interested in finding your other dreams regarding him...hmm..I will see if I can find it..

Love ya sis..
wFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

Krista, I do know that my brother has dealt with depression alot in the past and he did seem to be depressed when I went to his house after LKD died. Thank you.

Waiting, I haven't had any other dreams about these people (my nephew or my brother) except for the two that I talked about in this thread. I did have a dream recently about my cousin and a little boy that I was to interceed for. Unless........ my cousin represented my brother. Oh shoot, now I'm confused lol.

I know that my brother and LKD were still fooling aroung together even though he got married and moved out of state. LKD is now trying to free herself fom my brother (good for her) and is currently expecting a baby by another man. I was thinking that possibly this dream was symbolizing the end of their relationship and maybe my brother is going to end up with custody of my nephew, but that somehow seems too easy. So I was hoping you guys could help me see it from another angle or confirm what I thought.

Thank you and please keep 'em coming because as I said before I think this one is really important.

~Marti26.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks for explaining honey...I will pray more...
Love you,
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

bump. :)
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

If doesn't witness please disregard

a call to pray for LKD to be saved to die to herself and with her death claim the blood of Jesus with this comes favor.

A call to pray for nephew to grow to be seasoned as a fisher of men may also be for him to grow in the spirit.

A call to pray for brother to have the joy of the Lord Strength in HIM

Bless you sweet sis
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7