Speed Boad in Dream

Archives for 2010
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Speed Boad in Dream

Post by Truth Seeker »

The dream started with this hugh speed boat coming toward me very fast. When the speed boad stopped, immediately I was on it and being showned how to operate it. I couldn't really understand what I was being told because it was happening too quick. (I couldn't see who was giving me instructions)

Next thing I know is that the speed boat was turning around in the room. As the speed boat was turning around, the nose of it would be very close to hitting the wall but it never hit the wall. I also remember breifly being on the nose of the speed boat while it was turning and kind of being scared.

The entire dream was only about 1 - 2 minutes if that.

TS....
Truth Seeker
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

TS,

Boat is ministry, could be that God is giving you a heads up that you will take over this ministry or that ministry is coming to you in a HURRY, and the person you didnt see, could be The Holy Spirit and you will have to learn quickly and listen carefully for the instructions.

Hope this helps,
Love
Zeal
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Wow! Power ministry! Fast, very mobile, out there on the edge, challenging the limits, but not hurt by them. Going by faith because you are not the expert on how to operate this wonderful vehicle.

Woohoo! Wild ride! It will be so cool to be you as the Holy Spirit places you right at the front of this thing. Nothing like being a total non-expert amateur and being scared spitless to make you completely dependent on the Lord. That's just where he wants you. It's all about Yeshua!

Go for it!
...that I might know Him...
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Long time no see Truth!!

Just wanted to share that when a friend and I were paired together to do jail ministry, shortly after starting the friend had a similar dream of just sailing around in a speed boat having a blast with a "friend."

I guessed the friend to either be Jesus or you know who. Indeed we had a powerful time of ministry. It took my breath away as I had never experienced anything like that before. I was paired with an extremely Christ-like lady and at first I thought we couldn't work together and tried to get out of it, but after a time we "caught a beat," cause we didn't know each other at all in the beginning.

It was just no hold's barred with the 2 of us together. We did some unusual ministry during this time and I learned a lot. I think you just have to "let go" to have an experience like this.

In your dream you ride the nose for a time, which might be about being out front? Almost hitting the wall reminds me of the term athlete's use when they run out of gas physically, so possibly there is a time when you feel you will run out of strength, but that doesn't happen.

During this ministry time I too had a dream of riding in a boat and riding full throttle for the first time ever! My friend and I had such unity together and with the spirit.

Enjoy the ride!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."