Fruit being sold

Archives for 2010
dreamer33
Silver Member

Fruit being sold

Post by dreamer33 »

I had this dream. It looked like it was around the church compound i attend. Here i saw young coconut being plucked from this coconut tree. People were around here. As one fruit fell from this tree, i pick it up, opened it up and i drink the water from it. I saw this pastor whom i know, standing here. What i noticed here was, he(pastor) was selling this fruit(young coconut) for a price!

I was upset by this. I went to him and began to question him of why he was doing this. I told him this: you did not plant this tree, nor you belong here, and how can you sell this fruit for a price? I argued with him that this fruit was to be given freely. After this i went around telling some friends of what was happening around. Any insight to this dream? Please share:)
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

What comes to mind is "making money off other people's harvests."

Trying to sell things of God for money that ought not be sold ("Freely you have been given, freely give").

I think Coconuts in particular represent something more specifically but I do not know right now.

Clearly ur pastor/this pastor u knew in the dream, was guilty of wrongdoing. Did he have anything to say?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Every Hindu who goes for worship uses a coconut, which is a replacement for human sacrifice. Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. Some Christians use coconut instead of bread to contextualize the sacrament of communion.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi :)

This verse came into my mind:"Freely ye have recieved,freely give."(Matthew 10,8.)

if this does not confirm what the lord tells you,please toss it.

God bless you.