in a forighn country,,dirty hotel,, bite by snake

Archives for 2010
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

in a forighn country,,dirty hotel,, bite by snake

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Dream.

The dream is spotty at first. I seem to be a graduation get together... i think i see my once long ago best friend Nancy. IN Real Life did not graduate and i saw people in or getting ready for the ceremony.
At some point somebody wanted me to hook up with i think their brother but the "Mike", who they said was 60. ( In real life this Mike was a 'stud" in school and we got along but never dated,,, he never seem attracted to me in that way... In the dream i think it was his his sister encouraging the date and ( i knew her IN real life and was friendly with her,),i think her name may have been Theresa. I told her How can people date when theirs no attraction and tried to explain the importance of chemistry... by the way this mike is not 60.

Then i get bite by a brown snake! I find my self in a infirmary of some kind getting a shot and then some pain medicine...

From there im on a trip to a foreign nation.( i dream of Asian from time to time,,been a wile) its with a old school friend " Stacy". We stay at this dirty unkempt hovel of a motel( seemingly maintained by people who looked Asian) because we cant afford the nicer ones. I look up the street and see buildings and such... i think Donald Trump may have had a nice fancy one nearby.
I got tired of the mess in our accommodations., Underneath the filth it was nice, The rooms were big and there seemed to be the possibility of a nice place. I started to clean! Somewhere it seems i became concerned i was away from Cherish and feeling concerned.

This is all i can recall some insight would be most helpful and i would appreciate it!
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

BUMP BUMP BUMP!
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

The part being bite by a brown snake,,,,
What snakes are brown?
I wonder if this indicative of somebody perhaps ' gossiping" about me or hurting or trying to hurt me with something they say. The shot in the infirmity may be God and his angels dealing with it ' letting-me know no lasting harm will come to it... and the pain can be dealt with through him.

It seemed i wasn't sick just bite and immediately in the infirmity or er getting attention...