milky way candy bars

Archives for 2008
Jewels sunshine

milky way candy bars

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I had a dream of looking for milky way candy bars.I went into this store and it looked sorta like a ma and pa store...not like the grocery chains we are us to,. I looked and was having trouble finding them. Whats that about ?
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

I am seeing the "Milky way" bars as you looking for some foundational truths of the word. You know, the milk of the word. Sometimes we do need to revisit those fundamental things in the faith. It seems that you are not finding them at the ma and pa store. I'm not sure exactly what that would represent but hopefully that helps you uncover it.

~Marti26.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
Jewels sunshine

Thanks,,, thats makes sense... its something to think on.
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Oh, I know, I know! lol! I just had a thought, see if it rings any bells, that the ma and pa store is the old way of doing things, and God is doing a new thing among His body. Old traditions are passing away.

GBU!
Kristina
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
Jewels sunshine

Interesting! The thing is my dreams are very remote. I'm not recalling them with clarity. They seem to disapear as soon as i wake! I just cant recall the store i was trying to buy them in except they seemed to be not a grocery chain....not Walmart .It seemed to be a was a small store,,, maybe even like a gas station that sold snacks.
I used ma and pa because it was the closest i could get to it. I do recall looking for milky way bars and not being able to find them./
O also wonder if ' milky way' has to do with the ' stars". Stars could mean spiritual exsperinces of some sort. Am i looking for 'pie in the sky" exspeinces but looking in the wrong places?
Could this just be a old fashioned pizza dream?
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Jewels,

Just another thought to throw into the mix.

Maybe the Lord is actually affirming your hunger for the sweet and amazing things of heaven that you won't find on the earth. I know you are pressing in for healing, etc. I would take this dream as an affirmation that you're hungering for the right stuff.

Go girl!

kimibrew
Jewels sunshine

Hmmm, Thats very good! seem all thease are good interps and any of them or maybe... even all of them can and just might fit :D
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I was thinking>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inheritence Stored up milk and honey.

If doesn't speak toss
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7