License revoked for unpaid Tickets

Archives for 2010
spoken4
Gold Member

License revoked for unpaid Tickets

Post by spoken4 »

The other day after spending time in prayer. I laid down and barely drifted off to sleep while still praying. I had this quick dream/ vision and was wide awake after. I only laid there about 15 minutes total.

I saw an official looking peice of mail. I opened it and saw a red stamp on it. The letter said my husbands license had been suspended due to unpaid "tickets".

It was so real that I really thought that my husbands actual license had been suspended and he must have had a ticket he forgot to tell me about. I am not usually this slow...lololol! God had spoken some things to me in prayer and when I laid down I was praying for confirmation of what He had just spoken to me.

I think I have the gist of what this means but would love some outside, unbiased insight as to what this means. I pray that God would grant some insight further into this!! Thanks so much and God bless!!!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Red ---warning, caution
When a person receives tickets they owe something for a fault or law that was broken.

Since your husband is a minister, maybe the Lord is warning you and him of something he may have been apart of that could possibly be a threat to his ministerial position. I'll be praying for His leading and guidance to determine your next step and more revelation.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Hi Warriors Heart,

I agree about this being a warning for sure!!

I am sorry if my post came across wrong or was misleading in any way??? My husband is not a minister. Perhaps, I am misunderstanding and you were meaning my husband could be symbolic of a minister??

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!! God bless you!!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

well having your license revoked...

you were at one time operating legally within the law, then violated the law and now have to address the violations. Maybe relating to issues with his walk or your relationship with each other that need to be addressed?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I am thinking along similar lines as Keilani....

Things that have not been dealt with, that need to be.

Because it involves driving, I am wondering if this involves some things that prevent or block, him from moving forward, until he deals with some past "stuff", be they offenses or... whatever. Things he hasnt dealt with but really needs to.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Thank you all so much!

Thats along the lines of what I was thinking.

I was thinking about it this way......

In order to be granted a license in the first place, one has to apply for it, pass initial testing, and pass according to the standards put in place by the "One" who has the authority to issue the legal right for one to be "behind the wheel".

The one who is "behind the wheel" is in a position to steer....to lead the way, so to speak.
This license is given under the pretense that they will abide by the laws that are in place and made clear during initial testing.

These laws are in place so the driver has the instruction or guidelines, that if followed, will help him to ensure not only his safety, but also the safety of those occupying the vehicle he is in charge of (passengers...those under His lead as the head??).
These laws, when followed, would also help ensure the safety of others on the road who could also be hurt if this one was careless in following the "rules of the road." (Highway of holiness comes to mind)

We get "tickets" when we break the law. Sometimes their is grace extended, in spite of their being "legal ground"for one to be pulled over. This grace says..."Yes, you broke the law....and though I have every right to see that you pay for what you have done....I am going to let you go free and clear...with just a warning this time."
This grace is the kind that sticks with you...that reminds you of what you could have had to pay, but did not. It also leaves you with the knowledge of the price you may have to pay if you continue to break the same law.

At Other times, the extent of the law that was broken, or the warnings given with grace, go unheeded. This requires then a price to be paid....a consequence for the law broken.

Then the ticket issued is a "legal summons" requiring one to go before the judge to plead our case and face whatever sentence is passed down. If the guilty party has repented for the sin committed, then our advocate (Jesus) can step in and plead our case by appropriating his blood....to cancel the sentence that was due us.

If there is no repentance...then there is judgment passed down and a price that must be paid. At times, this legal sentence can be prepaid ( through repentance???) before it comes time to face the judge.

Either way, when there is "legal ground" for the enemy to accuse us and see us punished it only remains while there is un-repentant sin that keeps the blood of Jesus from being appropriated. So the only way to pay the price for illegal activity on our part spiritually speaking, would be through repentance? (Any thoughts or anything else that may fit?? I am all ears...please!!)

When their is no payment for the sin....(unpaid tickets??) then the one who gave this one the endorsement that allowed them a position of control or leadership....the legitimacy that lended itself to being a voucher, if you will, to this ones "safe and responsible" and fit for being "behind the wheel" status???....Must then revoke its initial endorsement and backing......due to there being too much illegal activity that has occurred while in this position....and no regard given to the warnings issued....or the debt that was incurred. A total disregard for the price that needed to be paid in the time that was allowed (the grace period given).....even though clear warnings are given that when this debt is not paid within that time frame....what will happen....

LICENSE being revoked!!

Definition of
revoke
To void or annul by recalling, withdrawing, or reversing

to take back or withdraw; cancel; rescind

revoke - cancel officially

UGHHHH......

Somoone please be candid with me here....any thoughts as to what this sort of judgment may mean in the natural.....

Is it simply that grace was extended and due to no repentance God is withdrawing his endorsement of my Husbands being able to lead our family safely??? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance and God bless!!
Last edited by spoken4 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Oh my.....

I was just reminded of a dream I had about three weeks ago. I thought it concerned another situation (church related) at the time. I have since been led to leave my church of 9 yrs. (I did not leave in offense but new leadership that does not have the same heart or vision and is not accepting of many gifts of the spirit and is particulary against dreams and visions..etc)

But now I am wondering if this one was also concerning my husband?? This one about license revoked could not be about the church because I have made a clean break and have complete peace about it being what God wanted me to do.

This dream three weeks ago.....

I was observing during the entire dream. A woman named "Stephanie" got a charged with a "DUI" in downtown Fredericksburg. (Close to where I live) Because of this her license was suspended and she would no longer be able to coach the cheerleaders or be involved with mentoring the children.
I knew that some thought her boyfriend James was in the car with her when she did this but I knew he wasn't...but instead she was with a girlfriend when this happened??

Driving under the influence of a "spirit" (alcohol/ called spirits??) Its against the law and extremely dangerous!! Because she was "caught" it meant that she would no longer have legal right or endorsement to "coach" (mentor...lead....be a role model for) those under her care???

I am not sure about the James/ boyfriend part....
This is one she lives with outside of marriage and has children by.....
He was not along for the ride though....
Though it would be easy to assume he would be as the two usually go hand in hand???
But this time...this illegal act....was committed not with the boyfriend or the one she already resides with illegally...yet openly????
But this time a girlfriend was along for the ride??? (same sex??) Not sure about why that was significant in the dream.....
James means supplanter...substitute....

Perhaps it was just pertaining to it not being what would many would easily assume, or has been the illegal "substitute" of the past.....
Instead, this thats now occupying this ones vehicle...... being of a totally different nature....
Having different parts, aspects, altogether......relationally different yet familiar to the one in charge or driving......

Stephanie means "crowned one"

The crown is a symbol of authority or the one in a position to lead.....

Any thoughts???

Does this seem related to the other??

Thanks so much for any input!!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Oh forgive me, I did believe you were talkin about a minister's license. Now I see you were referring to driving.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

"Is it simply that grace was extended and due to no repentance God is withdrawing his endorsement of my Husbands being able to lead our family safely??? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!"

I think God has given you deep insight about your dream. And what you spoke about during the latter part of your second to last post was right on. I don't know your husband nor do I know how he has been conducting his life during these past months but your interpretation sounds as if it may be a matter of repentence. When you are given a ticket because of some broken law or fault the ticket usually would bring about feelings of shame or remorse. You were alluding to the fact that maybe God is withdrawing his authorization for your husband to continue on leading the family. I'm sure you and your husband best know what ever the issue or dream would stem from. So maybe it will take a contrite heart on part of your husband to turn things around or to heed this warning. When we sin, often times a broken spirit or contrite heart is necessary in order for us to realize the perils of our sin. It's God's intent to draw us closer to him when we possess a contrite heart. We are also in a much better position to lead others and hear God's leading when we possess a contrite heart. God is near those of us who have a contrite heart and this is necessary for repentance. In this case especially, as also alluded to, so that nothing will be "suspended or revoked."
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Well, I'm not sure if the dreams are related but reading your dream again along with what you said about leaving your church for the reason that they
(I did not leave in offense but new leadership that does not have the same heart or vision and is not accepting of many gifts of the spirit and is particulary against dreams and visions..etc)
To oppose certain gifts of the Spirit is essentially the same as opposing God's Spirit Himself in my understanding. Also the fact that in the Boof of Acts and Joel they spoke of the time when God said He WOULD pour out His Spirit and our old men would dream dreams and young men see visions. I wonder if your dream of your husband's license being revoked was not about the new pastoral leadership at the church you left and a call for you to pray for them that His will be done?

In dreams, I find that elements are not always meant literally; for instance when I see my husband, it's not always about my husband but something he represents. In light of the situation, I'd pray since it may be that the pastoral leadership if opposing (violating the WILL or laws of God) may result in a revoking of license--or the ability/office of pastor...

Just some thoughts; praying you will seek Him for clarity and wisdom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Thank you all for your responses!! I have been praying and pondering this and appreciate the words of wisdom here!!!

Keilani, I agree about symbolism many times versus the litteral. In times past my husband, represented a leader or someone I was in bed with so to speak. I only leaned towards it being litteral in this circumstance due to what I heard God say during prayer and the fact that all ties had been broken between the past leader/ church I was in and had been for about a month or so.

Still I took what you said back to God to show me and confirm to me who this concerned. I had another dream concerning my husband and an eviction notice on the door of where he had been staying separate from me. There was crime scene tape around the door, also. Tommorrow I will post the entire dream with all the details. Thank you all so much for taking the time to pour into me and so many others here!! God bless you all!!
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

Some transgressions have been committed, but no repentance took place. Often times, we've been taught that God forgives for all sins. This often gives folks "license" to commit the same offense(s) repeatedly, thinking they can get away with it. Afterall, God is merciful and forgiving. This "license" it seems, has now been revoked (or is very close to being revoked) and this person is expected to pay the price for the transgressions.

I believe the enemy uses this as a snare -- God forgives all sin. Really, once we know better, we're expected to do better. So, the more we know the more we're responsible for behaving according to God's laws and abiding by His way of doing things.

We have laws that we must follow on earth to keep order. Well, we don't have to really follow them. However, if we don't, there's usually some penalty--ticket, fine, jail time, etc. Some folks might commit offenses repeately and might actually get away with it for long periods of time. Eventually, however, the law catches up to them and they'll have to pay in some way (e.g., fine, jail time, etc.).

God has spiritual laws in the heavenlies, too. Though we're human -- made of flesh and blood--we're part spirit, too. If we violate those heavenly laws, there are penalties, too. Repeated offenses, if not paid (repented for), will eventually catch up to us. The consequences might manifest while we're still on earth, and some might carry over to the after life and to future generations (or a combination). In any case, it's best to obey God's laws without fail.

If the dream felt soooo real that it was hard for you to distinguish from reality (for a little bit anyway), it's something to pay attention to. If the spirit world can drag into the physical world in that way, the Holy Spirit really, really wants your attention.

Many blessings...