Watch Haifa

Archives for 2010
Charys
Diamond Member

Watch Haifa

Post by Charys »

A few months ago in early summer I had this dream and posted it here.

I dreamed (I don't remember if I was actually asleep) about walking beside a playing field surrounded by a chain link fence. In front of me a the earth parted like in those old movies that showed the parting of the Red Sea -with walls of water on either side. In my vision there were high vertical walls of moving loose light-coloured dirt and stones on either side. I heard, "Keep your eyes on the path."

What I didn't include was that while I was praying about it a few days later I heard, "I am moving heaven and earth." and this: "Watch Haifa."

I have been watching for mention of Haifa in the news. Last spring there was a report of a whale (a huge grey whale, I think) which has not been seen out of the Pacific in 400 years showing up in Haifa harbour. But that was all I saw. Then this morning I saw reports of a huge fire in the Carmel hills up to the university in Haifa. When I checked it out I read that 40 prison guards were killed when the fire suddenly descended on their bus.

I know this is significant.

Praying for Israel.
...that I might know Him...
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I saw the fire on the news and sensed in my spirit it was something of significance. Will be praying.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

praying.... Haifa is very close to the border into Lebanon.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Carmel is where Elijah and the prophets of Baal had it out. Elijah prayed for God to bring down fire as a sign.