Frozen foot

Archives for 2010
Grace
Diamond Member

Frozen foot

Post by Grace »

I came home (not my own home) and there was a frozen foot on the step. It seemed to be winter. It was cut off at the ankle. Didn't see blood or anything. I gasped and thought it was one of my children's. I called my older son and he came out of a shed near by. It wasn't his, nor did it belong to my second son. There were some police men and my husband arrived. They weren't interested in the foot. They made out that there were more important matters at hand. I didn't understand.

My daughters were not in the dream.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

My son injured his foot today. Just twisted it a little. But I don't really feel that this figures in the dream. I have thoughts on it. Anyone have insight?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Grace,
As I prayed about your dream a line from a Psalm song came to me, "He will not let your foot be moved." Weird, I know, and I'm not sure how or if it relates, but I'll send it to you anyway. Anyways, this is a great Psalm of promise.

Psalm 121
A Song of Ascents.
1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

And now that I know how to do this, let me include a photo I took yesterday while out looking up to the hills and praying.

...that I might know Him...
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Thanks Charys, That psalm was one of the first songs that I learned on the piano as a kid. The picture makes me miss my homeland, although I didn't grow up in the mountains, but rather the Great lakes region. You brought tears to my eyes.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

My thoughts:

you know how in the movies when the mob or gangsters wanted to threaten you they'd send a body part saying something like this is what we're gonna do to you?

Wondering if the frozen foot is an attempt to freeze or stop ur progression in Him? The policemen saying more important matters were at hand seem to indicate dealing with the issue at hand that may result in impeding your walk in Christ. My offering:)

May He give you all the wisdom you need.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

LOL. Never watched gangster movies. So I wouldn't know, but it was done in Bible times. Saul cut up a pair of oxen and there are a few others. Gotta check it out. Thanks.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Grace,

This is what came to me, [Unwise] "Confidence in an unfaithful man is like a foot out of joint" [unfaithful, cannot be trusted, it will not support your weight] Proverbs 25:19. Maybe a frozen foot could mean, a cold hearted, unfaithful person. Don't know, just a thought.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Grace!

Appears you are or will be encountering something quite brutal regarding someone's walk in Christ. Seems it is not your own, nor your childrens, but possibly someone that will be made known to you. A dream like this I think is to "get your attention" that this thing is very serious.

Prayers!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Steps = (as in progress, sometimes including the process of time)

Winter = Season of cold: Darkness; lack; barren; waiting; hibernate; stagnate; difficulty; harshness; tribulation. Gen. 8:33; Psalm 74:17; Prov. 20:4; SS 2:11; Mt. 24:20; Mk. 13:18; 2Tim 4:21[/b]
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I'll be praying into it. Thanks. A little scary though.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

5 The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

He's got you covered.
...that I might know Him...
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Amen and amen!
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

It seems I've had a few dark and disturbing dreams lately. But I have a faithful God.