Raining Fish

Archives for 2010
isaiah61
Bronze Member

Raining Fish

Post by isaiah61 »

This is a dream a friend of mine had 5 years ago;

I am (Diane) standing in front of a big church with a lot of glass windows there is a courtyard in the front with trees in the middle of the courtyard.
Amy(her sister) and her (Diane)are talking and there brother(Greg) comes up to them and says "HAVE YOU SEEN THE BIG DOLPHIN DOWNTOWN?'
DIANE SAY's "WHAT BIG DOLPHIN?"
DIANE LOOKS UP TO THE SKY AND SEE'S THE SKY IS CLEAR WATER BLUE AND A BIG WHALE IS SWIMMING IN A CIRCLE AND THEN A BUNCH OF FISH START FALLING FROM THE SKY.. IT IS RAINING FISH.......
SHE STARTS RUNNING AND SHE SEE'S PEOPLE RUNNING INTO THE CHURCH AND SHE SEES "SHANNON" SITTING AT A COUNTER IN THE SANCTUARYAND SHE (SHANNON) CANT BELIEVE WHAT SHE(SHANNON)IS SEEING...........
SHE REMMEBER HEARING IN HER HEAD "HE(God) Said this woud happen"
she remembers people running all over and she could see lots of fish THRU THE WINDOWS PILING UP OUTSIDE
SHE NEW IN THE DREAM THAT THIS WAS A MOVE OF GOD..

We would appreciate anyones input.
We feel like this is speaking to a move of God; and we are aware of fish representing souls..
maybe a harvest of souls?
isaiah61
Bronze Member

Post by isaiah61 »

bumping again,,,:)
yeshuas_beloved
Bronze Member

Post by yeshuas_beloved »

When I first read your dream, I heard the song, "It's raining men, hallelujah! It's raining men." I'm not recommending looking into the lyrics by this old song. They're not holy by far! :oops:

But, as you said, the fish are a harvest of souls. I want to share some scattered bits of info, and hopefully they will be helpful as you put the pieces together. Please discard what does not bear witness.

I keep thinking about the whale. Not sure why people called it a dolphin. But the whale is one of largest animals of the ocean, making it the ocean equivalent of the king of beasts (esp. the large humpback whale).

Whales (and dolphins) are associated with going into deep places. The whale swimming in a circle in the sky, I believe could represent a heavenly portal being open releasing a BIG move of God. The whale might even represent Christ.

Shannon is highlighted to me, because she is sitting there witnessing these things come to pass. Shannon's name in Hebrew is Yochanan. We would recognize it as John in English. (My husband is also named Shannon). The name means "God is gracious." In Gaelic, it has to do with a RIVER. John, the beloved disciple is known for his intimacy and friendship with the Lord, and he wrote the deepest Gospel of the four, as well as the heavy-revy book of Revelation!

I thought of the scripture that God does nothing on earth without first revealing it to the prophets. Shannon acknowledged she had received the prior word that God was going to do this. (Of course, who wouldn't be surprised, even with great faith?)

What I see is a BIG move of God that will emphasize going into the deep, deep places of God and developing a greater intimacy. There will be awesome signs and wonders, but the greater emphasis will be on returning to the LORD and entering into deeper trust and fellowship with Him.

I encourage you and your friend to continue praying for this, and maybe even find others who will join you. Agree together, and call down the purposes of heaven, remembering you are seated in heavenly places. And most of all, be open to how God chooses to display this great move. Too often people miss it because they have a preconceived notion of what revival looks like. I think you'll find the more you pray for revival, the more God will birth a personal revival in you!

Blessings, Sandra
yeshuas_beloved
Bronze Member

Post by yeshuas_beloved »

Oh, and I wanted to throw in these tidbits, too. The trees in the courtyard you mentioned brought to mind Psalm 92:12, 13.
12 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree,
they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;
13 planted in the house of the LORD,
they will flourish in the courts of our God.
In addition, the Hebrew word for fish is dag and the root word is dagah. Dagah actually means to grow or multiply. So whenever you see blessings by the LORD or spoken by others in the Bible that say "Be fruitful and multiply," this is an image of many, many fish reproducing and flourishing.

You can read more about the Hebrew word here:
http://www.jhom.com/topics/fish/lowin.html

Blessings and muliplications!
isaiah61
Bronze Member

Post by isaiah61 »

Hi Sandra,
This is really does bear witness; especially...
The whale swimming in a circle in the sky, I believe could represent a heavenly portal being open releasing a BIG move of God. The whale might even represent Christ

I felt this to be prophetic because of the fact that she knew something before hand:
Shannon acknowledged she had received the prior word that God was going to do this. (Of course, who wouldn't be surprised, even with great faith
I believe that this is a move of God that is coming to the Body ofChrist in general and yes! it starts with self first...thanks for your input!! I really appreciate it!
What I see is a BIG move of God that will emphasize going into the deep, deep places of God and developing a greater intimacy. There will be awesome signs and wonders, but the greater emphasis will be on returning to the LORD and entering into deeper trust and fellowship with Him
Thansk again!
ester
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Here is what I feel on the dream... big church and big windows = big vision. The downtown area to me represents the center of the town ie the roots of where the town started from, aka I feel this represents the local church body. The whale to me represents the propetic gifting (ref Jonah) that is circling above and is resident within the church and is about to be fruitful and cause multiplication. See this neat link which was a kids report on whales and dolphins.

http://www.cs.ucf.edu/~MidLink/whale.html

The only difference between the two creatures seems to be one of size and speed as they are both marine mammals that breath air which is representative of the Holy Spirit. This in the dream to me indicates that this is not a small movement, but rather a large prophetic movement that is coming. This movement's fruit will be souls being added into the kingdom. (ref John 21:11, Mark 1:17 NKJV) Hope this helps.

in Christ,
BlueRose32
Gold Member

Post by BlueRose32 »

I had a similar dream the other night .. I was looking out a large window overlooking the ocean and seen a what I thought was a dolphin at the shore .. it swam out and when it came back in .. I said to my dad, "Look at the whale!"... when I looked again there were more whales, but their bodies weren't shaped like a whale.. they just looked like huge fish..

Anyway- I had posted under "dream questions" here about this dream, yesterday, but I think the info you all shared here gives me a pretty good idea what the dream meant.

Blessings! :D
He who walks righteously and speaks what is right, who rejects gain from extortion and keeps his hand from accepting bribes, who stops his ears against plots of murder and shuts his eyes against contemplating evil-- Isaiah 33:15
isaiah61
Bronze Member

Post by isaiah61 »

Brian,
Thank you again!
This in the dream to me indicates that this is not a small movement, but rather a large prophetic movement that is coming. This movement's fruit will be souls being added into the kingdom. (ref John 21:11, Mark 1:17 NKJV) Hope this helps.
This is what I was feeling too. It is that I had a similar dream around the same time that year in 2005. The dream I had also revealed a "big" move of God coming to this area. At that time "Diane" and I did not know each other. In visiting the other day, she shared this dream she had and said she wondered for a long time what this dream meant. She could not shake it. It came to her remembrance again, recently. I decided to send it in. This is so awesome!
Thanks so much for everyones input; we sooo appreciate!
Isaiah61
isaiah61
Bronze Member

Post by isaiah61 »

BlueRose32,
Thanks for sharing!
Isaiah61