Seeing myself on an Evangelist Program

Archives for 2010
Mona
Platinum Member

Seeing myself on an Evangelist Program

Post by Mona »

I was being video taped and this taping was being aired over the television for the World to see. It was as if I was watching it live but also watching the video recording. I was sitting with fellow Christian brothers and sister all who were called to be on this program. I was ministering the word of God. I was very emotional over what I was saying to the point I was crying. I saw my face up close and personal and noticed my lips were very full and plump. At first I didn't like seeing myself ministering like this but then I accepted how I was flowing in the spirit. I do know that whatever I was saying was directly from the Lord because the Truth rang out that it made me cry!!
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Lord, we thank you for the vision and the dream that was given to Mona. I call it forth in Jesus name...her destiny and calling are in Your hands. I command doors to be opened on her behalf now in Jesus name, set in motion key contacts and the new apolstolic relationships for this new season in her life. Lord ,we ask now in Jesus name that you confirm the words of your servent and perform the councel of your messenger. Bless my sister with angelic visitations in the night seasons, to give her clear instructions....Lord, take her up into the heavenlies to see and visit Your different rooms and places in the spirit realm..In the name of Jesus, I release fresh fire and the kingdom of heaven upon you now, Mona....
In Christ,
Clare777