Nearly spoilt rice

Archives for 2010
dusty

Nearly spoilt rice

Post by dusty »

HI all,

Could use some fresh insight on this. Had a dream but I can't really remember much. I remember having some left over rice and somethingelse that I was going to use to make fried rice or something like that. The rice felt like it was very near spoiling like I had it put away for a while. The next scene is where I was at Foodnetwork and I was given lettuce and I made a lovely salad with it. I felt I should make the fried rice but never actually made it in the dream. It was left on the stove. The concentration was really on the salad. Please note in real life I am a vegetarian.

Thanks for helping. Blessings!!!

Dusty
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha dusty! I believe in the past we had a thread on spoiled rice and we saw rice as being a grain or seed. The kingdom of God works on the principles of seed time and harvest. Anything He directs us to do (sow) is a seed and will produce a harvest if we obey.

This portion of your dream stuck out:
I was given lettuce and I made a lovely salad with it. I felt I should make the fried rice but never actually made it in the dream. It was left on the stove. The concentration was really on the salad.I was given lettuce and I made a lovely salad with it. I felt I should make the fried rice but never actually made it in the dream. It was left on the stove. The concentration was really on the salad. Please note in real life I am a vegetarian.

When He speaks to us, we may perceive it as an impression of "I feel I should be doing this." I wonder if He directed you to do something but maybe because of your own preferences in the natural (vegetarian and making the salad instead) you did something else and as a result are missing out on His best for your life?

Just some thoughts. May He give you wisdom.

viewtopic.php?t=14675&highlight=rice

the previous thread on rice:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

oh and that thread was on mixed rice, not spoiled rice! Got that mixed up--my apologies!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.