loose screw

Archives for 2010
connie
Diamond Member

loose screw

Post by connie »

This dream is from Tuesday, November 30/10

Seeking confirmation:

I was standing in the dark in an unfamilar area. I knew there had been a chaotic or destructive event in that area which caused debris to be strewn about in an explosive manner. The area had either become a garbage dump or looked like a garbage dump.
I sensed there was danger in the area but I had a strong, deep peace and absolute assurance of being safe. My eyes were adjusting to the dark and I could see debris on the ground close to me. I reached up to push up/adjust my glasses so that I could see better in the dark. Suddenly, the left arm of my glasses fell off into my hand and when the arm fell off the glasses snapped in half at the bridge (nose area). I caught all the pieces in my hands.

I knew the tiny screw holding the left arm on had fallen out. I heard the sound of it fall into the debris/garbage near my feet. I thought oh no I should have tightened the screw earlier because I knew it tended to become loose. I also thought how will I see when the ______(demons?) are launching an attack on me in this darkness?

I knew it would be impossible for me to find the tiny screw amongst the garbage and dirt... I looked down towards the area where I heard the screw fall to and saw the tiny silver screw shining in the dark! It had fallen into a box near my left foot. My being flooded with relief and gratitude as I reached down to retrieve the screw.

In His Love,

connie