Son's Girlfriends Dream!!

Archives for 2010
Ruth
Diamond Member

Son's Girlfriends Dream!!

Post by Ruth »

My son's girlfriend had this dream: She was lookin in a cave and a women came out in all red holding a notebook. Then it switched to her being in the red holding the book in the womans place. She said that she was able to see nature and everything was real colorful. Dream switched to were she moved in-between two mountains and she looked up to the sky and said “God you said if I have faith in what you can do I could move this mountain” so she spit in her hand and rub them together and pushed the mountain on the right and the left mountain moved.

Thank you!!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Great dream! Seems to be a litteral call to step up and exercise her faith. (ref Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21) The lady in red seems to indicate Godly widsom and power or anointing, and the notebook to me means it is time to get some learning and to take notes for rememberance. The two mountains surrounding her speaks of two equally big tasks of faith that she must choose between. She decides, and steps out in faith and pushes the right mountain which is the one she chooses, but the left mountain moves which is God moving it. Hope this helps.

in Christ,