Battle with horned monster

Archives for 2010
leila78
Diamond Member

Battle with horned monster

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I walked down some steps into what looked like my upper primary school playground. It seemed like the setting of an arena and I was accompanied by a male, I couldn't really identify his face. In the middle of the playground was a white large tent/gazebo we were suddenly inside it and could see through windows that there was a 'monster' outside - I couldn’t see the details of its face etc. except that it was large, dark and had horns. It was aggressive and my companion went outside to argue with it. The argument seemed to be over something such as a ring or coin and it was gold. Realising this I left them both of them and walked off and up to another set of steps to the lower primary school playground and took a route into the school building. I walked behind a teacher and reluctant student feeling like they were too slow along the corridor and up some more steps.

Scene2: I walked along a corridor and past a nurse’s station thinking I was in a hospital/clinic but it ended up being a library. It was full of people all crammed at tables and chairs all chatting. I got close to group who looked like they were intelligent and successful graduates and were ready to start work. I moved past them to find some space, the only place I could find was a small toilet.

Scene3: I went into the toilet and my best friend from high school was there. She was arranging books in two shelves just above the toilet. She started speaking to me about a book by Maya Angelou it was called ' The Heart of a Woman'. I said that 'here' they don't have books like this and told her that I had actually studied the book for my 'A' levels. I needed to use the toilet and she seemed perfectly okay with it and just turned her face to the wall, asked if I had finished and when had happily went back to arranging and cleaning the books.

Scene3: It was daytime and I was standing on top of a double bunk bed whilst she was lying on the bed. I was talking to her about the fact that 2 of my sisters went to private/grammar school in 6th form but me and my other sister didn't go because our dad felt that we were not clear about what we wanted to do with our lives.

Blessings,

L.