In a huge ship in a storm, and a Calender date...

Archives for 2010
steadyone
Diamond Member

In a huge ship in a storm, and a Calender date...

Post by steadyone »

I need conformation on this. I posted two dreams that were back to back. I felt like they went together.

First dream

I was on a huge ship with a few other people. This ship was taking us somewhere I am not sure where. All of a sudden a storm hits and I look out of the ships window and I had never ever seen a storm raging as much as this storm was. The waves were enveloping Islands and every where I looked these waves were wiping things out and I just knew we were going to die. I began to text everyone I knew to pray because we were in a storm that could cost us our lives. I did only a couple of texts and I went to the front of the ship and my friend Sandra and her husband where laying on this bed in front of the ships windows cuddling peacefully. I am trying to text my aunt to tell her to pray. I went back to my seat in the belly of the ship where another lady was sitting and I was praying for awhile, and all of a sudden the storm completely stopped and was calm and we docked the ship and got off.

I woke up troubled as if something was about to hit, then I went back to sleep and had the fallowing dream.

I saw a calendar come forward that said December and a date popped out in front of my eyes like in 3D it was highlighted and the date was 23.

Thanks
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Does Sandra and her husband lead some type of group?

The fact that you and another lady were praying and you were enlisting prayer makes me think He is showing you a "storm" coming but that as you stay in prayer, everything will be fine and you'll get to where you need to be. Kinda like Paul in acts when the storm hit and they thought they were going to die but an angel told Paul not to worry since he had to get to his destination and all in the ship would be saved as well.

Dec 23rd--was this instruction you were praying about possibly? Or if it's related, maybe seek Him for direction. Praying HE will show you what to do!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Thanks

No Sandra does not have a ministry.

The Lord revealed the dream.
Blessings
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

Your dream caught my eye because I had a similar dream not too long ago.

I am curious. Did you pray in this dream or only ask others to pray?

In my dream, something horrible was taking a huge ship down that I was on. I stayed very calm though the ship was sinking quickly. I walked to the deck and called my Daddy and spoke to him personally. I went to Him humbly and gratefully, thanking Him for my best friend (even though the ship is sinking around me). When I hung up the phone with Him, all became calm and the ship straightened and continued on its journey.

I must add that shortly after this dream, I went through a horrible storm. This storm involved my best friend. This storm continued until I gave the problem completely to my Daddy and thanked Him for that which was causing the storm (my friend).

Guess what? After I stopped grumbling and complaining and was thankful for everything, the problem subsided. Rather suddenly too.

I hope this is helpful to you! May God show you that which He wants you to see.

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

In the dream I state I texted others to pray, and then I went into the belly of the ship and began to pray there was a lady next to me I sensed it was the Holy spirit.

The Lord gave me the interpretation. This does not represent me it represents America. The waves did not touch the ship but it took out Islands and nations.

have a good day.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

ok so I take it from the posts so far that the intrepretation you believe to have received is that next week Thursday 12/23 America is going to be going through a major storm that wreaks havoc in other parts of the world? Then after lots of prayer, at the end of the dream, the ship docks and everybody is ok. When I read the dream I took it as a personal mesage for you instead of for America or for the church at large. I tihnk the best course of action right now is to file this dream for now and hold on to it and see if you get any more insight like another dream or others get the same type of message from the Lord about that day.

in Christ,
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I had laid before the Lord on this dream and this was revealed to me so we shall see.

Now however the date might represent something else not real clear on that.

What is coming upon America is the Perfect Storm.

In the dream the waves wiped out other Islands and other nations that had nothing to do with me. I was in the ship warning others about what was going to take place because I saw this through a huge window which represents revelation. The Ship in no way was being harmed these waves where over taking these other places. I was interceding for what was happening. I was observing, and warning other of what was happening, and interceding.

So yes we shall see thanks for the insight.

Take care.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

It is now Dec 24, what happened yesterday with this dream?

in Christ,
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Hi Thanks for asking about this.

I sought counsel from a few people in regards to this dream and yesterday,.

Nothing as we know took place. However the day before the U.S. signed a treaty with Russia this will be a something to keep watching. This is so not a good thing.

Anyway Nothing happened yesterday and I was bewildered so I sought counsel like I said. I was told since I did not have a year attached to the calendar that I assumed two things. 1. I thought it was going to happen this month. 2. That the date was attached to the Ship dream.

So I repented that I missed it. So sorry I missed it to all of you who have read this post. Situations like this happens and we only see in part.

I believe we will see in the days ahead a wave of the economy will go down again but the Lord will bring us and America through it.

The date I believe is for another time.

I had a dream once where I went into a calendar events room. In this room they had all these Calenders and they had cameras in the walls. I looked at this one Calendar and it had something written on it and it said May 6, 2005.

I woke up from the dream sought some counsel and was told awe it is no big deal so I paid no attention to it. Six months later my brother was murdered in cold blood on that exact date.

Every since then I was afraid when God would give me a date and so I prayed into this date I took it very seriously.

So I have to give all this to the Lord. His desire is for us to obey in what we think He is saying and so I did that. I do not dismiss what He revealed about the ship. I do not dismiss the date.

One friend who is a dreamer told me that God gave her a date so she sat and watched that year what was going to happen on that date, and nothing happened and so she questioned herself and God. Like I did this with this date. She said, " her father had his funeral two years on the same date she was given two years earlier.

So we live and we learn and we pray.

I want to encourage others to not dismiss anything the Lord has given you even though it might now seem to come to pass now. he has a plan for what He revealed so file it away so when that time comes you will know. Like I said we only see in part and we will miss it, and other times we will get it right. As long as be obey we will be blessed.

Blessings and Merry Christmas. :D
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

One more thing.

Yesterday the Lord was reminding me of my grandmother and I realized she died on that exact date interesting.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Also N. Korea issued a nuclear attack threat warning yesterday which was interesting news to me. Sometimes these dreams are for the future, so maybe this is for next year or even for 2012 or beyond. The Lord will be faithful to bring on more dreams as the time grows closer.

in Christ,
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes Collins. I watched the news pretty much all trying see what the dream was about. There is a lot brewing weather Russia, Korea to name a few things. Intercession is key right now.

Merry Christmas. I love you Jesus....