unbuttoning of a sleeve button

Archives for 2010
peggyo
Diamond Member

unbuttoning of a sleeve button

Post by peggyo »

Hi Dreamers!

This is a strange one, but wondering if there is any significance to having another person unbutton your sleeve button at your wrist.

Thanks for helping!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

Maybe it means you should “roll up your sleeves and start to tackle the problem or begin to fight”.
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

rolling up sleeve....could it be that the other person wants to help you get to the bottom of something or the 'naked truth'
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

TYVM for your thoughts! ~Peggy
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Peggyo,

Thoughts for your discernment..

I don't like to button my sleeves because it is confining.

My thought is that perhaps this person is helping you to gain a little more freedom of movement, maybe in regard to service or work that is rewarding on a more casual level, rather than conservative/business.

The sleeve covers and protects, so I would also look at who was doing the unbuttoning.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.