2 Dreams

Archives for 2010
Ruth
Diamond Member

2 Dreams

Post by Ruth »

The first dream was short I was standing with other runners when they said go we started running in a race and I won. That was it (Lord knows that was a dream:)).

The second was I was suppose to have a procedure where you put a long needle in my uterus. I watched this other girl she said it didn't hurt then she said well it did a little. My friend was suppose to be doing the procedure (she is not a doctor). After thinking about it I chose not to have it done I guess she got mad and just left. Oh I remember at first we were walking together don't know where.

Thanks
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

bumping back
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

The needle dream speaks of untrained interference in your hidden creative place...maybe a warning to guard yourself from external influences which could drain or interfere with your spiritual growth/fertility...?

Winning the race...encouraging :)

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Charlie, thank you I recieve it. My spirit is leaping!!

Thank you Jesus!!