Gas Tank and Fan belt...

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

Gas Tank and Fan belt...

Post by clare777 »

Heres another dream that I had...

I dreamed that I was in a meeting with "First Lady Tina", my old Apostles wife (she was my spiritual mother at one time and she is very dear to my heart)...and I am having a conversation with her about holiness and righteousness and how there is a spirit of religeon in the churchs. We ended our conversation of her reminding me of the "fire"...she kept reminding me of this...
I walked out of the building and parked right infront of the door...I mean right when you walk out the door you could actually run smack into it..was apparently my car... :roll: Ben (means right hand of God) was inspecting it and he says to me.."Clarissa, you have a crack in your gas tank and the fumes are leaking". I then said to him, "Well thank God I do not smoke anymore because I do not want my car to catch on fire". Then we are looking under the hood and Ben points to this round silver looking think..which is the fan, and he says to me.."you have a small crack in the fan also...it will not take long to fix..."
I remember looking at this car...it had a white roof and the body looked like those new Honda SUvs that look like the Hummers...and the bodys color is that bright blue color..(don't laugh but its the blue color of the Similac can :roll: :?: )

Anyways, blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Clare777,

Your car being close to where your meeting was with your spiritual mother I believe means that you need to stay close to what she taught you in your own personal walk and ministry. I believe that Ben might be symbolic of the spirit of religion try to stop the move of God. Your car catching fire I feel would be a good thing (the fire of the Holy Spirit). Silver can be redemption so I feel that the silver fan is what Jesus paid for breaking through (wind of the Spirit). The colours on the car I feel are symbolic of being fully submited to the Holy Spirit.

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.