Hiking

Archives for 2010
Grace
Diamond Member

Hiking

Post by Grace »

We hiked across an island. It took one day. We were to do it a second day. We needed to go through some building to access a hill that we needed to climb. The first day we seemed to have followed a crowd and made it through without difficulty. This time we did it without the crowd and got a little lost in the building. After a few false turns we found our way through.

I had a tiny teddy bear in my pocket that seemed to be important for me. I dropped it once on the stairs but this woman, that I vaguely remember from my past picked it up and gave it to me. I stuffed it deeper in my pocket. A second time i thought I lost it but realized it was still in my pocket.

This woman stuck with me. I had to stop because something was in my shoe. She stopped with me. The sky was cloudy.

I remember that the first day I carried my toddler up the hill.I was exhausted. So my husband carried her up the second time.

Also it was either my brother or my son that would push past me sometimes when he shouldn't have.

I also remember something about having communion.

There was a ship that we were to board after we crossed, that would take us to the main land.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6