Jesus take my wheel

Archives for 2010
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

Jesus take my wheel

Post by Pastor Joe »

Dream 1-1-10
I dreamed that I pulled out of our driveway headed towards Minnies. I must have fallen asleep. I then awoke and noticed that I was on the passenger’s side of the van. Someone was driving the van but no one was there. The van stopped. I got out and got into the drivers seat headed towards Minnies. (My Aunt) As I pulled around the corner down past Duncan falls I noticed about 25-30 deer all through the road. I knew that if I would have been driving then I could have been killed.

Scene change

I was now at Minnies. Mary (My Sister) was telling that she had had a dream that Jesus took the wheel of my van and saved my life.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Great dream. :)
Was it a dream within a dream?Or you dreamed in the second scene that your sister dreamed that it was Jesus who drove?

If so,it is wonderful.

If we lt him,He drives our "car".If we let Him be Lord in our lives,He leads us and "takes the wheel in His hands".How encouraging for all of us.

"He will not suffer thy foot to be moved:he thar keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold,he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The sun shall not smite thee by day,nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil:he shall preserve thy soul.The Lord shall preserve thy going out and your coming in from this time forth,and even for evermore.(Psalms 121,3-8.)

Please pray about it.If these don't confirm what the Lord tells you,please toss them.

God bless you.