The Gambler Song

Archives for 2010
daniel1132

The Gambler Song

Post by daniel1132 »

I was at work on the downstaris floor with my 2yr old son and my mom just talking. from around the corner came my step-grandparents (which I have not seen in over 20yrs & we were never close) and they came right up to me. at first I was excited to see them with tears in my eyes, but after noticing they really were not of me, but only to see my son. I then held back my exictement. and started talking to them. my step-grandpa went straight for my son but I didn't give him over.

while still standing around with them, a friend showed up that I talk to on a regular basis. she was wearing a dark navy oxfored shirt (that really stuck out to me). she didn't say anything but just stood there with her arms folded.

(this is the super weird part) then a Kenny Rogers song started playing a chorus from a song "every hands a winner and every hands a looser" from the song the Gambler.

end dream

any help would be most appreicated..
Kbrown

The gambler song

Post by Kbrown »

What comes up in me is perhaps God wants you to look at this relationship with Step grandparents. Maybe there is some healing that needs to occur, maybe you will need to take the first step.

The friend seems to be representing some judgement or disapproval.

The Gambler song says the secret to surviving is knowing what to throw away and knowin what to keep.

Not sure if any of this helps. I will pray that God reveals more to your heart.