attracting snakes to me and having them bite me- on purpose?

Archives for 2010
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

attracting snakes to me and having them bite me- on purpose?

Post by thewritingmommy »

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:38 am Post subject: huge snakes i seem to attract Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Just woke from a strange dream that i think means more than i know right now. Please advise if Father give you an interpretation or word of knowledge.

The dream was set in a small town and most of the scenes were at night or dark. Each place i was in the dream i was bitten by a huge deadly snake with extra long fangs. (gosh i hate snakes!!!!!)

at first in the dream i was shocked and thought it was an accident, but as this continued to happen ( i think it was five times- not 100% sure) i realized that i was somehow attracting them or "drawing them to me" on purpose.

The blood would be evident, but not the pain (i don't remember if it hurt or not), and the scars were evident. But i didn't die. I don't even remember being afraid in the dream. Just remembered the location of the bites was always the forearm. i think the right forearm specifically.

The longer i am awake, the weirder and creepier the dream feels, but i woke praying and having a certainty that this dream meant something and i needed to know what it was.

thank you for any insight you may have.

peace
TheWritingMommy