throwing out old junk and finding treaure.

Archives for 2010
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

throwing out old junk and finding treaure.

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

My daughter Autumn is engaged to a man who has twin daughters. This is in real life.

In this dream we were m moving all this furniture that seemed to belong to these twins out . Some stuff was being thrown out but i was supervising or watching and there was such abundance and so mush nice things i was saying'
this needs to be kept" this needs to be saved" It was treasure among junk.

I also saw a friend of mine a guy named Shannon.. saw him at the mall of some kind, thats all i can recall.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Jewel:

I seem to recall you having a repeated theme in your dreams of finding treasure among junk...maybe I am mistaken?

Wonder if you aren't called as a spiritual prayer guardian over these 2 little ones, making sure nothing important gets left out for them.

Blessings!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Peggyo u are right i do have a pattern of finding junk among treasure...
I dont know these girls very well.( they are about 11).. my daughter who just turned 25 is living with this man ( a nice man) and she is a sort of step mom to them. They are engaged though.I dont like it but what can i do but pray.

Autumn did tell me shes having behavioral problems with the kids,,but im not sure who excaly,,there are two boys and the twins that stay with them a lot though i think their mom still has custody.