My son's vision matched my dream

Archives for 2008
blove

My son's vision matched my dream

Post by blove »

I posted a dream here...rather lengthy. The other day my 12-year old son said he sometimes hears a voice talking to him and HE gives him a picture to explain. I asked him what he was talking about and he said he was walking down the street when he suddenly heard, "Jump!"

He said he wasn't afraid because he knew that what he was hearing wasn't meaning jump right that minute or to jump into danger. He said he responded by saying he couldn't jump or something like that. He said he got a vision of himself leaping and flying in the air. Anyway, he heard "Jump" three times. The first two times my son said he resisted but the third time he said okay, if that's what you want and in his mind, he leaped...and then he was soaring.

He said it lasted only a matter of minutes and he realized he'd stopped walking. He asked me if this ever happened to me. In fact, I posted a dream here in which I was told to jump three times...on the third one I did and I leaped into the air and was soaring.

It was such a strange feeling to hear him voicing my dream as his vision. Does it mean anything that he is seeing my dreams?

Blessings!!!
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I believe it is a confirmation from the Lord that something He is putting on your heart is true. Is He challenging you to take a great leap of faith?
blove

Post by blove »

Blessings wrote:I believe it is a confirmation from the Lord that something He is putting on your heart is true. Is He challenging you to take a great leap of faith?
Yes, that's what I was thinking, as well. I do not know that I've been challenged, yet, but perhaps a challenge is coming in which I will be required to show great faith...or take a leap of faith? That's the feeling I get. I will pray for more guidance. I appreciate your thoughts on this!
talitha

Post by talitha »

blove

Post by blove »

OH THANK YOU!!! I read it and the part about LEAPing jumped out at me!!! I'm so happy that what I am seeing and what my son is seeing confirms what you are getting from HIM for 2008!! AMEN!!