Marriage, Funeral, and In Labor all in One Night!!!

Archives for 2010
servant
Diamond Member

Marriage, Funeral, and In Labor all in One Night!!!

Post by servant »

Hello everyone! I would appreciate some help with this. As some of you know, we just moved to San Antonio 1 week ago and are living with dh's brother's family and are looking for work for dh. In fact he is about to put in an application at Oak Hills Church (Max Lucado).

At first I dreamed that my "first love" showed up and we got married almost on the spot, we didn't tell anyone or anything. Then we are walking together and I remember thinking, oh - now comes the marriage night together - and I was a little worried. Then I was in my parents back yard and I was telling my mom about the marriage as we walked around to the side/front of the yard.

Next, I am at a funeral with my new husband. He tells me to sit in a certain area to wait on him, someone helps me because I was confused about what he said and I find out that he is giving the talk at the funeral and that it was for his best friend. Then I realize that I am to put out food on a table for the guests after the funeral and I do so hastily and barely get it done in time.

Then, I am in a large room with various things and I realize I am in LABOR and my stomach is large with pregnancy. I also realize that I am not prepared for being at the hospital and start looking around for the things I will need. I find a smaller room with a pile of blankets that are not mine, but then I find a baby blanket that is mine and a bag that someone had made for me that had little slots inside for putting notes and coupons in case I am at the store or need to remind myself of prayer needs.

I am considering giving myself an enema (eww), but my husband and some others show up and I figure it will all work out fine without it (no pun intended-lol). Then a lady tells me that the doctor just gave me something (medicine?) and that it won't be long now till birth as it never is long after he does that.

The end. I don't actually give birth in the dream, but it is getting close.

A couple of days ago I was praying about dh getting a job and asking HS if he had any suggestions as to where we should look. He replied, "I was going to give it to you for Christmas."

Thank you for your thoughts and HS insights! It may seem clear, but sometimes I have a hard time seeing things that are too close.

Bless you all,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Oh, I forgot to mention that I didn't have much pain in the labor, it was mostly uncomfortable and seemed like pressure.

I don't know if it matters, but anyway! :)
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21