Having a Machine gun

Archives for 2010
steadyone
Diamond Member

Having a Machine gun

Post by steadyone »

Hi friends

I need a some confirmation on this dream.

Dream

I was living in this apartment complex where the apartments were stories high. It was the worse part of town. It reminds me of when I was a kid living in LA IRL it was a very dark pace.. I had taken a huge machine gun out to practice shooting it. Well we have this under ground parking lot where we have lockers and there is a guy who sits in the booth for when cars come in to park. Anyway there is this little boy hanging around in this parking lot when I am trying to put my machine gun into a locker with no one looking. I was not trying to hide my gun but it is not something you want people seeing you carry. Anyway this kid saw me and he had a blabber mouth and he is like I am going to tell you have a machine gun and you are trying to hide it. This kid was being a pest. Anyway the parking attendant comes over to me and I am thinking I am in trouble. The parking attendant looked like a father He was older with with gray whitish hair and a harry beard. Anyway He comes over because he saw me put my machine gun in my locker it was like he had a camera or something in his booth. He comes over and asks me, "if I knew how to shoot the gun.", I said "yes, and I had just went out and practiced." The older man said, "would you like to learn more how to shoot?" I said yes, and he said, "he would take me somewhere to teach me." The boy with the blabber mouth was speechless.

Thanks