Puffy yellow birds...

Archives for 2010
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Puffy yellow birds...

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom! Even though I do not remember all of this dream, I definitely remember this part, which comes back to me often:

About a week ago I dreamed that I was on some kind of college campus. I walked outside and it was a beautiful sunny day. As I was walking, some round little yellow birds were flying all around and were walking on the ground. They tried to sit on my head and I shooed them away, laughing because I knew they would do that. One of my friends told me that I was not supposed to shoo them away; that I was supposed to let them land on my head. I told her that they would not have moved... I looked down and I was surrounded by these little round yellow birds. I said, "See?" and I began to walk through the group of birds. They wound not move and I had to step carefully so I would not step on any of them. I thought it was kinda cool that they did not move at all.

The birds were like a small, round canary-looking bird, but they appeared more fat than fluffy.

Seeking Him,
Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Yolanda...in your dream the little fat yellow birds seem to have a positive presence...I would say that they might represent contentment, harmony and joyfulness.. fullness(fatness) of joy upon your head and lining your path...if you'd been able to lucid dream this one I wonder if you could have walked on them without them being harmed... as in blessings under your feet?

That you were on a college campus...a place of higher learning that you are entering into perhaps?

great grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

... just seen your post re desiring a dance ministry...abundant creativity also came to mind earlier...but didn't post it...may also be pertinent!

There's a college in London called Bird College of Dance!!

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

Wow... praise God! This is awesome... have a joyeux Noel and a blessed 2011!!! 8D

Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!