2 people getting married with matching large-sized lips

Archives for 2010
peggyo
Diamond Member

2 people getting married with matching large-sized lips

Post by peggyo »

Hi Dreamers!

A really strange dream. I was standing behind a couple getting married. I could just see their heads. They turn towards each other and I can see both of them have matching lips that are similar in shape to those wax lips people wear for fun. They weren't bright red like the toy lips, just the same large shape.

In the dream I believe I recognized who these 2 people were, but I could not remember when I awoke.

God bless!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Matching lips to me speaks of being well matched under covenant.

Jeremiah 31:33-34

This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the LORD.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the LORD,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the LORD.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

We know that there are a number of OT covenants but the perfected or New Covenant which Jeremiah alludes to is that oneness with Abba which Christ has brought.

The picture could be a play on the phrase 'a match made in heaven'.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Very good thoughts!

A while ago in my sleep I heard the phrase "the lips have to match" and I knew when I awoke this was referring to marriage. And definitely had to do with agreement.

I figured the lips in the dream were just large enough and just peculiarly shaped enough to give highlight to the lips, so I would know this dream was about matching lips.

Under covenant - I wasn't getting that.

Appreciate the scripture.

Match made in heaven - that is how I was struck also!

TYVM!
Peggy
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

lips are an important "guard" if you will to the body..keeping things out.. a protection .. they also help with annuciation of words.. match.. unity... one mind.. the mind of Jesus. Out of the heart the mouth speaks...

Could it be that the people getting married were symbolic of the bride of Christ and Jesus.... the lips have to match. For us to come into fullness we need to match up.. line up with Jesus.. and what He thinks of us, not what we think of ourselves.. or what the world thinks we are. We are a new creation.. a living breathing army-bride.. a host of a people born again and filled with the spirit.. the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead.

Interesting dream.. I believe it to have many levels of meaning.. and Abba will reveal them each one in the perfect timing!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch