Vision a Friend Had of Me

Archives for 2010
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Vision a Friend Had of Me

Post by dbliss22 »

My friend went to his church for the first time in about a year a few days ago. He said he was sitting in the church, refusing to sing along with the songs as he usually does, when he suddenly had a vision of Jesus in the middle of the church dancing and laughing. Jesus was looking right at him, and then my buddy began to cry and have visions for the next 30 mins or so. One of them was about me and is as follows...

***I was in a field eating grass that was in the shape of an "s." I would chew the grass for a while and then throw up. My throw up was golden and in the shape of an "s." One was pure gold, and another type was covered with emeralds and other jewels. The Lord told him that the grass "s" was scripture, the gold "s" was story, and the jeweled "s" was song. Then I walked with the Lord across a bridge, and at the end was a staircase that lead up to a portal in the sky. The Lord stood with me at the bottom of the stairs and a voice said "COME UP!" The voice was not audible - it came from deep within my belly - and I didn't hear it, but rather felt it like someone punched me in the stomach. Then the Lord took my hand and He and I turned into golden dust and the wind blew us away. Then the entire world turned upside down.***

I don't know what this is supposed to mean? Obviously scriptures feed the regurgitation of the "story" and "song," but the rest? Pray that the Holy Spirit reveals the meanings...
Psalms 144:1
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

DBliss

When I think of gold, jewels these are things that are very precious and admirable. The streets of heaven are gold. Gold and jewels are held in high esteem. Perhaps the Lord has placed something deep within you that is needed for reaching people in this world; something that is so powerful that it has the ability to "turn the world upside down." You've got to continue feeding yourself with the Word of God (grass)...This scripture came to me Is 55:10-11 "For as the rain comes down and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud; That it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes forth from my mouth; It shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." In the vision these words, stories and songs the Lord gives You were emitted as jewels and gold. What was coming out of you was precious, beautiful and rare nothing, worthless or of no value. You and the Lord turned into golden dust. This dust that resulted from the two of You seemed as if it may have been sprinkled all over; causing the world to turn upside down. I believe the Lord wants you to go higher in Him, in the vision He said "Come up." [/i]
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'" John 7:38

What a neat vision---God seems to have His Hand upon you!

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ