When will the moss for the bare branches come..

Archives for 2010
labourer4Him
Gold Member

When will the moss for the bare branches come..

Post by labourer4Him »

Hi all, I had this dream the other day and am looking for additional insight/confirmation. I wonder if it's related to the dream I had earlier last week about 'not to linger'.. Thanks in advance.

I was on top of someone’s house, on the roof. From there I could see a pool in a neighbour’s yard and one further across. I went for a little walk around, and I was then in what looked like a nice country park area, I noticed it was morning. In the dream I thought that I never knew the area around (somewhere near where I live now) to be so nice as what I saw here and I was surprised. It didn’t look like the area looks in real life though.
Somehow I then had to go back inside, however I noticed some deep shafts/gaps in the roof next to where I must have come past on the way out. They looked scary and I was very hesitant about having to go past them, so I stayed back in a corner somewhere on the roof, pondering on what to do. In the end I realized this was the only way to get back into the house, so I went past the holes anyway. Inside I noticed it was my sister’s house. I went all the way down and out the front door and locked all the doors. Somehow I realized that the opening on the roof never got locked, and I was concerned about that as I thought all doors needed to be shut in order for the house to be safe. I was looking up and still saw the open door in the roof. My nephew’s room was right next to it, but his door was shut. Somehow I was concerned about/for him. Even though it was my sister’s house, when standing in front of it, it looked like the house one of my friends grew up in (I spent a lot of time there as well in my childhood).
Then there was a scene where I’m walking around that same area where I grew up. My nephew (from the previous scene) is with me. We’re talking and I notice we’re walking past trees with big branches in the area. The amount of branches stood out, not the actual trees. Some branches had layers of bright green moss over them and other branches were completely bare. We talked about that and about when the moss for the bare branches would come. Then at some point my nephew made a comment about the size of my breasts?? :shock: I thought that was strange, with him being my nephew.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Dear Labourer:

This is what I received for you:

This dream speaks of overall spiritual progress in your life. You have recognized areas of your life that needed to be shut and locked and then a need to move on. I sensed you have made spiritual leaps;discerning much.

The nephew part seems like you are being used by the Lord as a spiritual mentor. When he turns the conversation into something fleshly I thought it means that people sometimes don't take you seriously. Do people close to you sometimes blow you off when you want to share some truth and light with them?

I was just reading yesterday in Mark how Jesus was healing people everywhere and those who knew him from his region thought He had lost His senses. NAS says, "When His own people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, "He has lost His senses." Mark 3:21 Talk about under-appreciation!

Hope that is helpful. May you be blessed.

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
labourer4Him
Gold Member

Post by labourer4Him »

Hi MJ,
thanks for your reply..I haven't been on for a while hence the late response.
Your reply has been helpful, am still looking for more insight into what the branches and the moss could represent too. Not sure if that's to do with my family or in a broader context though.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hi Labourer. Just a couple thoughts for you to ponder...

nephew
c.1300, from O.Fr. neveu (O.N.Fr. nevu) "grandson, descendant,"

breast
nurturing abilities such as teaching and discipling

The amount of branches stood out, not the actual trees. Some branches had layers of bright green moss over them and other branches were completely bare. We talked about that and about when the moss for the bare branches would come.
This comment stood out to me. Did you have a sense in the dream of the moss being a good thing or not so good? Moss thrives in moist shady conditions. It cannot survive in a dry, arid environment. The required shade 'protects' it.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
labourer4Him
Gold Member

Post by labourer4Him »

Hi Discerning,
Thanks for your reply;You certainly gave me some things to ponder on..
To answer your question about the moss in the dream being positive or not, I’m not too sure but we seem to be looking forward to it in the dream and it contrasted with the bareness of the branches so I’m leaning towards it being a positive thing.
Your comment about the breast being the nurturing part clicks with me. This is what, when I had the dream, reminded me of the other recent dream I had about ‘not to linger’ where I watched another lady (me?) growing three breasts in a very early/developing stage.
This particular nephew being the one talking about the breast made me wonder why he is used in this dream (I have many nephews..) This nephew is special to me for a couple of reasons but one being that he’s somewhere on the autistic spectrum. Fear is a big part of the problem of autism and I wonder if that’s the reason why this nephew is used as a metaphor. In the first part of the dream I’m concerned about him. The very first part of that first scene talks about my own battle with fear and the overcoming part which is very much a spiritual progress/battle. In the second part the nephew seems to point out my nurturing part. People with autism have problems with fear and maybe within their thinking too? I wonder if that’s something I might help people with in the future?(hence the nurturing/teaching).
Bare branches could be representing the people that are ‘ unproductive’ for some reason or due to fear.. Moss however doesn’t say anything about the condition of a tree but rather about the conditions it grows in, so not too sure about the connection there..
I welcome more thoughts as they come
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

as the trackers say...moss grows on the north facing aspects of a tree...
Grace
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
labourer4Him
Gold Member

Post by labourer4Him »

charlie wrote: as the trackers say...moss grows on the north facing aspects of a tree...
That’s an interesting side note. I’m currently in the southern hemisphere..(where the moss grows on the south facing aspects of a tree”) but in my dream I was up in the northern hemisphere..wondering if this is about me and my family.. many branches in this context make me think of my many family members. Bareness not good, moss seems positive, thriving in moisture which to me represents Spirit filled atmosphere.. So looking forward to more moss to cover bare branches could be looking forward to areas of my life (and family members included) to be thriving in the truest sense of the word..
Hmm, more to follow i think..