People from the past

Archives for 2008
Victorious
Gold Member

People from the past

Post by Victorious »

This dream started with me walking down the right side of the road in some neighborhood. It was very crowded. Just about everybody I saw was a person from my past. I noticed to my right with a bunch of other people was a boyfriend from high school, Craig. I walked further along and there was a golf tournament, and (apparently some time had passed) there was Craig again about to make the first swing. It was VERY crowded though and people were all over the golf course. So Craig crumbled something up and hit it with his golf club, and it landed in my hands ... it was a $1 bill. I just let it drop and walked along, but then I remembered that "I had a dream" where Craig gave me money, but it was $20. Then I "remembered" that I would see my high school friend Angela next. And there she was, but she had a mullet hairstyle which is totally unlike her. I walked along some more and there was my friend Katherine (who I haven't seen in years) and a friend of hers who was pregnant & holding Katherine's little son Samuel. The friend was excited that I was pregnant, too (I am IRL) and suddenly I was holding my little daughter, Sarah. We talked for a while and then I saw Angela again, but with her normal hairstyle. It sounds like one of those crazy nonsensical dreams but it felt like something more, especially the part about the money.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Victorious,
I believe the major point of the dream is that where God is taking you there is no turning back. The people from your past; the old boyfriend; the mullet; all speak not going back and the pregnancy speaks to what has been set in motion will complete its course.

Disregard if it doesn't witness and Congratulations!!! :D

blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.